Birthday Caption Contest \o/

• Six years! I've been here for five of those and oh what an adventure! Who knew hauling goods from point A to point B would be so much fun? During the holidays our city experienced receiving holiday greetings from players on SIX continents! (Nobody from Antarctica darn it!) So my wishes are what those three gentlemen would want for ALL of us:

1. That we learn how to get along with each other in real life as we do playing this game, regardless of race, color, creed or national origin.

2. That we use our technology to improve life for everyone.

3. That we continue to develop new ways to connect with each other that are less harmful to our environment.

Congratulations on SIX years and hope for many more!

Regards, Bigtycoon, Albuquerque, US 101 Golden Gate

P.S. (#1 doesn't apply to Las Vegas or Little Rock whom we must CRUSH in EndGame! Hey Look! I made a JOKE!)

P.S.S. Wish #4 is a fleet of fully upgraded Valkyries!

• What do you think the pioneers of the railway history; Robert Stephenson, Werner von Siemens and Thomas Edison would wish for Rail Nation's 6th birthday - if they were still here with us?

Robert Stephenson would have liked CAD to draw his ideas

Werner von Siemens would have liked Vampire Pro to build the best trains in the world that dont crash

Thomas Edison would have liked eco friendly trains with eco lighting in the shape of Railway Nation birthday candles

Server: Loch Ness

Thanks for the birthday presents going to enjoy them :)

• First Happy 6th Birthday

1.Robert Stephensen, we have come a long way from the first steam engine that I built. Keep up the good work.

2.Werner Van Siemins.. I see we are still running some Electric Railways and hope you have tweeked it enough to run this game right.

3. Thomas Edison..Boy would I love to drive one of these trains. The first train I drove was a MU (Multiple-Unit) train and it was awesome.

They all wish you a happy 6th Birthday and Hope that we all keep on running the trains that they started and the world improved, but don't use as much as they use to be used..good luck and many more years of happy hauling.

US102 Grand Central..

Docsbabe.

;) Who knows what Tomorrow will bring:?:

• Only SIX years ? that means your coming up to the 7 year itch!!

I wonder what that itch will become? wishes for rail road crossings, to slow or stop us, holding up supplies, until a reroute is chosen.

Well Done Guy's n Gal's

This is one of the longest time games Ive played,

you have even got me to prize open my wallet on ocassion, to let the moths out and buy some gold.

A rare occurance, believe me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

From Cylinderhead

• If those great men were still here to celebrate the Rail Nation 6th birthday they would like to be provided with a free barbeque, wine, beer (lots of), spirits and don't forget the cake.

And I'm a coming to the barbeque.

HoseBag, Com202 Loch Ness

The post was edited 2 times, last by HoseBag: removed small wording that could be taken as sexist ().