Plus account, commercial not available

• Hey,

do you mean you cannot watch the second video after the first one ? (in this case, you should contact game support, it's a bug)

or that you cannot watch a video at all (in this case, I suppose someone else from your corp watched the videos for you. You still get the +10% income from your buildings though).

• Hey,

do you mean you cannot watch the second video after the first one ? (in this case, you should contact game support, it's a bug)

or that you cannot watch a video at all (in this case, I suppose someone else from your corp watched the videos for you. You still get the +10% income from your buildings though).

Its sometimes i cant watch the commercials at all at my buildings. Or sometimes i can watch the first one, but when clicking on the second one for the extra bonus it doenst work.

Same when im clicking to add some bonus at associations trainstations. And i thought with plus account you should be able to always do that?

• Hi :)

I'm sorry to hear the videos aren't playing. Different players will get different videos, some work and some don't. But you are right, the videos should work as it is a feature in the game just like any other.

Please gather a list of video IDs (5 small white numbers at the top corner of the video) from those videos that aren't working. You can then write the list here in this thread or send the same list to game support.

Let's find out if there are broken videos somewhere that should be taken off the rotation.

By the way, how long does it take for you to find a working video per video bonus you receive? Is it 30 seconds? 60 seconds? More?

• Hi Samisu,

its not the video's wont play because of an error. This is what just happend: I have 3 buildings with bonus available. The restaurant and shopping centre were no problem at all. Than i click on my hotel. First video goes well. Than i want to click on play another video for the extra bonus the message comes: No videos currently available, please try later.

So not a video thats erroring, but there are none available.

• Hello Boelmeister

Was this error (no vids available) on mobile version, iOS or Android?

This sounds like a known issue we have with app version of the game. On browser version, a fallback video will appear if no other videos are found. On mobile, our own videos might not always activate and there will be a fix.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

• There are several videos that don't run properly, so you have to cancel them and restart. Unfortunately it is then quite common for the same videos to be selected, so you have to cancel several times before you get one that actually plays.