Difficulty getting a bonus train

• Have any of you experienced increased difficulty getting your bonus trains? I have opened around 200 lottos, 105 I had accumulated from vids & bought the rest at the discount rate but I have not even got one of the trains

This is an unheard of difficulty in my many years of playing this game

Has there been a tweek to the probability of getting them to compensate for all the low price gold going around?

• Have any of you experienced increased difficulty getting your bonus trains? I have opened around 200 lottos, 105 I had accumulated from vids & bought the rest at the discount rate but I have not even got one of the trains

This is an unheard of difficulty in my many years of playing this game

Has there been a tweek to the probability of getting them to compensate for all the low price gold going around?

I usually have issues getting one of the bonus trains throughout the entire game, when I play actively. I suppose it's naturally due to the probability factor. I don't know the exact rate at which you gain bonus engines (maybe 1 every 50 tickets or something), but basically what will happen is : I have a very long serie of tickets without any bonus, and then I'll quickly get 2 or 3 in a row.

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

• Hardly had any bonus loco's this year, on any server. Prior to the Winter event I picked up at least one per era on all servers. Since the event I may have picked up 3 total on 9 servers (inc resets)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sniffa ().

• I watch hundreds of videos every day so I also get many free or cheap tickets. I have just clicked through 20 tickets after era change - 1* gold, 2* RP, 1* instant upgrade & 1* 20% building reduction. The rest were all $$ :(.

• I'm an active player.

Sometimes I have the feeling that it's very hard to win a bonus train.

In other cases it is very easy!

That's why I come to the conclusion that it's a matter of luck!

p.c. after the winter event. On one of the servers I had good luck for bonus trains!

• There is a way to increase your chance of winning a bonus train!

You have to leave all the possibilities filled! (where this is possible)

Some possible profits from a lottery ticket are limited. I write for them!

30 Days Plus account

You need to have full RP (red)

You have to buy all the clothes and the product series!

You have to leave the 3 coins - unused!

You must leave an unused bonus train upgrade!

• It is as Hear Me Roar already said it's a matter of luck, i play from the beginning of the game and i have had servers with a lot of bonustrains and servers where i have only 1 bonustrains.

Besides the lottery there are also sometimes competitions where you can win a bonustrain of the previus era.

good luck all with winning them ;)

• Yesterday at the festival I was lucky in the lottery!

I already have all the bonus trains up to era 2 :)

Everything is a matter of luck!

• Thanks to all who have contributed - another member of my team has now opened 230+ tickets & got zero bonus trains for this new era. We have both been playing for a good few years & I know they can be tough but something has definitely changed here. Or my team are having some seriously poor fortune. Any way back to the game we love :)

• Thanks to all who have contributed - another member of my team has now opened 230+ tickets & got zero bonus trains for this new era. We have both been playing for a good few years & I know they can be tough but something has definitely changed here. Or my team are having some seriously poor fortune. Any way back to the game we love :)

Yeah. Its all about luck unfortunately. Only the devs know the true formula ;)

My Forum Goal:

To get to 1000 Posts :)

• Are you sure about this? It feels to me that if you already have the bonus and you roll it again, you get money as compensation, just like with bonus train reward in a competition.

• Are you sure about this? It feels to me that if you already have the bonus and you roll it again, you get money as compensation, just like with bonus train reward in a competition.

I'm not sure!

I do not know the formula!

But I definitely have such observations!

Moreover, there is a certain logic.

If there are more possibilities! the chance is smaller.

1 of 16

and

1 of 10

So!

I'm not sure!

I only have such observations!