Difficulty getting a bonus train

• I can´t confirm my theory either, don´t keep any log of rewards and I don´t even think the number of my own tickets would make big enough sample. But it feels more natural that the game doesn´t really recalculates the % chance, but just gives money instead.

• This would mean getting more money from tickets.

But it does not happen to me!

Probably I'm very lucky :)

Because I do not have this observation.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU

• Festival.

At the beginning of the 3rd era.

Total: ~ 150 tickets

2x Bonus Trains (~100 tickets)

4x Free Bonus Train upgrades (1 after the trains ^)

4x -20%

6x coins

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hear Me Roar ().

• I'm not sure.

But now it's probably harder to win a bonus train without buying tickets.

I'm not sure.

But I think it was easier to get a bonus train from the daily free ticket.

The probability was much higher than 1%! Perhaps 5-10%?

I suppose it is now 1%.

• There are 2 possibilities:

1. you win a bonusengine;

2. you don't win a bonusengine.

With a little bit of algebra I would say your chance to win a bonusengine is 50% :/:D8o

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1:

• I feel like the earlier era bonustrains are easier to get, like era 1 happens quite freaquently, era 2 as well,

the era 6 one is usually quite hard to get, hundreds of tickets every time and the end-game cargo engine, i've only had 1 time ever.

Now excuse me, I've got a train line to run!