how to report multiple accounts?

• Good afternoon

I wish to know how to efficiently report a situation about multiple accounts.

My husband has reported the problem to the Japanese server staff but nothing has been investigated and we have no be given an update.

Should we try to contact headquarter of the game?

The problem is not one player who has a fake account.

It is a player who has created an association with 15 fake accounts that he logs in and out in the course of the day, and two other smaller associations too that he controls and he adds the fake accounts to the main association once the donation quota is filled.

I think a problem like this should be treated more seriously and more efficiently investigated by the Japanese server staff.

The man is obviously using VPN and/ or alternate OS to log in, one account at the time ( he is unable to be logged in two fake accounts at the same time) but a software company like this should be able to prevent players from doing such thing.

Please kindly tell me how should we proceed.

Thank you very much

• This is a very old problem.

Unfortunately, if there is no biometric identification, there is no good solution.

It's hard to prove who plays. Whether they are members of a great family. Or the workers in one company.

If you are a boss in a firm. And you want your staff to help you in the game. This is not forbidden.

With VPN and other technologies it becomes even more difficult.

This problem needs to be solved.

But it's easier to say than to do :(

This is a personal opinion.

With respect,

HMR

• Thank you very much for your kind response mister Hear Me Roar m(_ _)m

I understand your words.

For example, in my home, my husband and I enjoy very much play together Rail Nation.

I am sure other marriages enjoy playing together.

Or brothers.

Even family relatives.

But what several players of the Japanese server have noticed is the pattern of these accounts.

Why never two or more accounts are online at the same time?

Only one online account each time.

THey are logged in in a certain order every day, several times a day.

In intervals of 4 or 5 minutes, all 23 fake accounts from this man become logged in and logged out.

They take factory majority all in the same certain order.

It take some time observing the pattern of these accounts to understand.

Real humans playing the game do not follow this particular order every day.

They do not start transport of new products in intervals of 4-5 minutes from each account.

One man controlling these accounts can do that.

Not several players with different lifestyles, no matter if family, marriage or friends.

• I fully agree with these arguments.

Here is visible.

But unfortunately. I'm afraid the pursuit will make such players more inventive. And more difficult to detect.

We need some better decision.

I'm afraid we need a better solution. And there is no such solution :(

• I understand.

There fore, the rule of the game `multiple accounts are not allowed` is a rule that will never become enforced.

The solution is simple in my opinion!

As airplane flight have ghost passangers to check staff service, brand stores also hire mystery shoppers, each server should have a ghost player, which is a member of this company staff. This player does not interfere with customers playing, but he plays and has access to all server cities and activities. When a problem is reported, it is the job of this person to spend time at the reported city, or player or association.

• This is a huge problem (multi-accounts).

I've seen one on my server : russian guy on a french server, that overnight became mayor with 15 votes. Looking at the city, 14 new players with random names and all exactly 26 prestige were "yellow" (recent activity).

Sadly, the staff cannot do much against that, because it's very difficult to prove anything.

We had to call for help from any active player connected to the city to maintain the true mayor in position.

And that happened on a low populated city from the second largest region. I don't dare imagine what could happen to the worst regions. I don't know what can be done about that, but I hope the staff can take this issue seriously and find ways to punish those obvious multi-accounts, even if there is no hard proof.

• Thank you very much for your message

Seems very similar to the situation in my city and server.

The man`s fake accounts have all random names, but the profile photographs are all very similar and the two smaller associations he keeps more fake accounts have all similar names as his main association ( he has too much time in his hands to create three associations populated with fake accounts only.)

I think honestly the staff is too lazy and incompetent and is not working hard to delete this fake accounts.

If us players can detect them by only spending time in the game, any staff member who is really willing to do his job can become a player of the city where the problem is reported and same as us, spend time there too.

Not hard really.

But takes being willing,

• Thank you 呉ゆき for bringing up this topic, and I completely understand the frustration.

These multiaccount cases are never simple and easy to handle, that much I know.

If there is a clear multiaccount case with tens of accounts linked to one person, this can affect the whole game world in unexpected ways.

Please contact game support once more, tell them how many accounts you suspect one person to have and how it affects you or other players. Members of the Rail Nation team can never give any details of accounts or their owners, so even if something is being investigated, players will never learn about it.

You can also write an email to admin@railnation.jp explaining the full situation.

Forum is really not the best place to go these things through, even if the topic is an interesting one in general.

• I think honestly the staff is too lazy and incompetent and is not working hard to delete this fake accounts.

If us players can detect them by only spending time in the game, any staff member who is really willing to do his job can become a player of the city where the problem is reported and same as us, spend time there too.

Not hard really.

But takes being willing,

Just answering that and then I'll stop Samisu, I promise ! ;)

I think staff also realise those multi-accounts exist. But knowing and proving are 2 very different things. And while they may suspect, if they cannot prove, they might have to take it more slowly than we would want them to.

This issue is basically the same as a murderer not yet judged guilty, even though people might know 99% sure he is the right guy.

• Good afternoon mister Samisu

Thank you very much for kind answer.

I will do exactly as you instruct.

I appreciate your time.

Kureno Yuki 呉ゆき

Tokyo Japan