Server Career Train

• Prize to active and loyal players!

Server Career Train

I suggest encouraging active and loyal players by being awarded a train (Or something else! Something small and encouraging!).

The level of this server train depends on the number of completed rounds on this server.

If you finish 10 consecutive rounds. Your server train will be level 10.

If you miss a round? Your train will drop one level for each missed round.

To be fair. There must be a limit. When you were active and completed a successful round.

Discussions are needed for this limit.

I offer a limit of 50,000 points.

Any player who has earned at least 50,000 points.

The next round will get a better server train.

What do you think about this idea?

With best wishes,

HMR

--------------------

Additional explanation of the idea:

If at the end of the game round (after the final) the player has collected more than 50,000 prestige gets +1 point for the server train.

If a player has less than 50,000 prestige, he gets a -1 point for the server train.

If you have 10 consecutive completed rounds on 1 server with more than 50000 prestige you will have 10 * 1 = 10 points for the server train.

At the beginning of each round after choosing an avatar.

But before the new round begins.

The player will be able to choose and improve his server train.

Upon completion of 1 round (with more than 50,000 prestige) each player receives a server train with basic features.

And he can develop this train with the points of completed rounds.

If you have completed 1 round, you will have a base train and 1 development point.

If you have completed 10 consecutive rounds, you will have a base train and 10 development points.

At the beginning of each round the player can put those points in speed, acceleration ... on the train.

In addition, the player can choose whether this train is passenger or cargo.

Choose at the beginning of each round. After choosing an avatar.

Each round the player can choose to place the points in different characteristics.

But the choice is only at the beginning of the round.

Selected can not be changed during round (or can?).

What suggestions do you have to encourage a loyal game on 1 server?

-------------------------

Many players are afraid of the train I offering will break the balance in the game!

But I want to assure you that this is impossible. Even funny!

My proposal will have a stimulating effect but without changing the balance in the game!

Why can we say that?

Let's ask mathematics.

For a career train to be fully developed for era 1. It takes ~ 1 year of active play!

And this gives you a fully-developed career train for all servers!

To be able to develop the server train for era 1.

To become equal to the career train!

It takes more than 12 years of active express server play!

And more than 24 years of active play on a normal server!

I think that if you are actively playing for 12/24 years on a single server without missing a round, it's going to be a little rewarded!

And here we are only talking about era 1 train!

Let's compare the career and the server train!

How long (At least) is it necessary for the train to be fully developed for Era 1?

Career Train: <1 year

Server train: 12/24 years

How many servers can you play with this train at the same time?

Career Train: Unlimited

Server train: 1 server only

How long can you use this bonus train?

Career Train: For ever

Server train: While playing actively and not missing a round

In real game! How many players can play with a fully developed train for the Era 1?

Career Train: All active players

Server train: None!

Do you still think that this train will change the balance in the game?

So I think the server train is stimulating!

But can not change the balance in the game!

I think in some ways it's more fair than a career train.

As far as the issue is concerned with newbies!

• Do away with Career Engine as it gives big players an unfair advantage over smaller player as bigger players career engine are larger & enables them to earn more prestige points per round than smaller players with smaller career engines. In round, one player had 11,000 pts in 4 days at Era 1, not possible, however he has a 22 cars career engine, almost max out

I would see the same problem as this user states.

Plus who's controlling the train if it's awarded to the server?

Or are you saying that the more rounds you finish the higher the career train level that is awarded to you? If that's the case then that's the same problem as mentioned above.

Are you talking about Era's or after end games?

And

How will points be awarded?

My Forum Goal:

To get to 1000 Posts :)

• If what you want is to reward loyalty with the same server, what can be done, much better than a second train "career" is

1. Expand the "rookie time" to the beginning of each Round.

So, by playing 2 rounds in a row, you receive + 2h extras, for playing n rounds in a row you receive + n extras hours. But if a single round fails, the accumulated is deleted and it starts again.

This does not matter if you buy the super pack start or not.

or

2. If several (n) rounds are played in a row, ALWAYS WITH PLUS Account, (not a day without Plus Account) receives 0.2% more per round (n * 0.2) in the daily cash for delivery to cities.

Thus, whoever plays ten (n = 10) rounds in a row receives 5 + (10 * 0.2) = 5 + 1 = 6% daily.

It's not much, but it works a little. It does not make much difference with those who just enter the server and it does not matter the level of career, balancing a little to the noobs (low level of career) who have played the same number of rounds as a veteran (high level of career).

I like the 2nd option more. :)

---

About HMR idea... don't think so... 2nd Career so confused with career/server points (double prize for your achievements?)

• I'm not sure one more train would be a good idea, with the carrier engine already fulfilling this "rewarding active players" thing.

However, I agree that you might reward a player playing actively on a server for a long time. Another carrier achievement maybe ? ("play X rounds in a row on one server" with X being 1/2/3/5/10 for the achievement rank 1-5 for example).

I don't like the beginner bonus or the increase in cash, as it would be overwhelmingly difficult for a new player to be able to follow the leaders. (beginner bonus is way too powerful).

You have quick ways to upgrade your carrier engine, you cannot quickly play 10 rounds in a row to catch up with the oldest players.

My carrier engine was maxed out for era 1 in less than 1 year I believe.

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

• Additional explanation of the idea:

If at the end of the game round (after the final) the player has collected more than 50,000 prestige gets +1 point for the server train.

If a player has less than 50,000 prestige, he gets a -1 point for the server train.

If you have 10 consecutive completed rounds on 1 server with more than 50000 prestige you will have 10 * 1 = 10 points for the server train.

At the beginning of each round after choosing an avatar.

But before the new round begins.

The player will be able to choose and improve his server train.

Upon completion of 1 round (with more than 50,000 prestige) each player receives a server train with basic features.

And he can develop this train with the points of completed rounds.

If you have completed 1 round, you will have a base train and 1 development point.

If you have completed 10 consecutive rounds, you will have a base train and 10 development points.

At the beginning of each round the player can put those points in speed, acceleration ... on the train.

In addition, the player can choose whether this train is passenger or cargo.

Choose at the beginning of each round. After choosing an avatar.

Each round the player can choose to place the points in different characteristics.

But the choice is only at the beginning of the round.

Selected can not be changed during round (or can?).

What suggestions do you have to encourage a loyal game on 1 server?

• What suggestions do you have to encourage a loyal game on 1 server?

Maybe a small money bonus capped at 50k or something like that. Small in the grand scheme of things but something to work towards.

Or maybe a better chance to get a cargo engine.

My Forum Goal:

To get to 1000 Posts :)

• Anyway, the middle-time in Express over "normal" server, is other variable to consider. Maybe in one year we can play... how much? 6 Express and 3 "normal"?

So as Sniffa said: -1 ticket by round played... ends up being +1 ticket since the second accumulated round.

And it's double pize for Express players. Maybe in express 1 ticket each 2 rounds played.

Althought, I stay with my second idea: a little more cash for diary delivery.

• We already have a career engine, also, by saying that one player has a 22 wagons career engine you are not taking into account era limitations, if anything, in earlier eras speed makes much more of a difference.

Also, I think is nonsensical to take away points if you don't reach a certain limit, it would most definitely be detrimental to new players who struggle to learn the game.

I like the current career engine; is it fair to everyone? Hell no, it's not meant to be fair, it's meant to reward those who stick around and are loyal to the game.

Consider as well that an advanced career engine makes a solid difference against a newbie, but when engines are marginally better the players still makes a difference, in a game I'm currently playing, Battle for Europe, I'm the best in my region and my career level is the 2nd lowest in the top 10.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• So as Sniffa said: -1 ticket by round played... ends up being +1 ticket since the second accumulated round.

And it's double pize for Express players. Maybe in express 1 ticket each 2 rounds played.

Why is it double for express? Just keep it as 1 per round as it is nice and simple. 0.5 per round is just asking for problems

• Many players are afraid of the train I offering will break the balance in the game!

But I want to assure you that this is impossible. Even funny!

My proposal will have a stimulating effect but without changing the balance in the game!

Why can we say that?

Let's ask mathematics.

For a career train to be fully developed for era 1. It takes ~ 1 year of active play!

And this gives you a fully-developed career train for all servers!

To be able to develop the server train for era 1.

To become equal to the career train!

It takes more than 12 years of active express server play!

And more than 24 years of active play on a normal server!

I think that if you are actively playing for 12/24 years on a single server without missing a round, it's going to be a little rewarded!

And here we are only talking about era 1 train!

Let's compare the career and the server train!

How long (At least) is it necessary for the train to be fully developed for Era 1?

Career Train: <1 year

Server train: 12/24 years

How many servers can you play with this train at the same time?

Career Train: Unlimited

Server train: 1 server only

How long can you use this bonus train?

Career Train: For ever

Server train: While playing actively and not missing a round

In real game! How many players can play with a fully developed train for the Era 1?

Career Train: All active players

Server train: None!

Do you still think that this train will change the balance in the game?

So I think the server train is stimulating!

But can not change the balance in the game!

I think in some ways it's more fair than a career train.

As far as the issue is concerned with newbies!

• I haven't said your idea would break the balance, I have said that good players would get even more of an advantage, in so doing you would hurt new player even more than the current system.

Also, 12 to 24 years to reach completion of era1 career engine? I don't even know if I'll be alive next year, leave alone 24 years from now. A game needs to give you tangible rewards, not making you work 12 years to have 2 wagons.

By the way, 1 year to top era 1 is not exactly a quick time.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• I haven't said your idea would break the balance, I have said that good players would get even more of an advantage, in so doing you would hurt new player even more than the current system.

Also, 12 to 24 years to reach completion of era1 career engine? I don't even know if I'll be alive next year, leave alone 24 years from now. A game needs to give you tangible rewards, not making you work 12 years to have 2 wagons.

By the way, 1 year to top era 1 is not exactly a quick time.

If you think deeply.

You will see that the advantage that this train can give is only symbolic!

Just to stimulate you!

• If you think deeply.

You will see that the advantage that this train can give is only symbolic!

Just to stimulate you!

The advantage is already symbolic.

Sure, currently a newbie gets trashed in era1, a properly upgraded career engine makes the hell of a lot of difference, but 6 months down the line, if you stick to the game, the difference is already marginal and skill makes much more of a difference.

I'm all for changes, however, I believe that suggesting an engine that could be upgraded in 12 years is ludicrous.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• The advantage is already symbolic.

Sure, currently a newbie gets trashed in era1, a properly upgraded career engine makes the hell of a lot of difference, but 6 months down the line, if you stick to the game, the difference is already marginal and skill makes much more of a difference.

I'm all for changes, however, I believe that suggesting an engine that could be upgraded in 12 years is ludicrous.

The idea of this train has given little to the active players!

Without changing the balance!

But it can also be more stimulating if it's needed!

• It's more or less the carreer train we now have.

To earn a good 'server train' you just have to start just before the endgame and it's counted as one complete round.

Easy to have a nice train very fast.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

To earn a good 'server train' you just have to start just before the endgame and it's counted as one complete round.

It's not that easy!

Upon completion of 1 round (with more than 50,000 prestige) ...

If you think deeply! To win 50,000 prestige, you need a real active game play!

Just before EG is too late if you have to get at least 50,000 prestige points during the round to get +1 for your "server train", but I guess starting in era 5 is good enough though :D

And its progress won't go very fast. It is a server-train so every server you play has its own servertrain which you can only upgrade by playing that particular server (if I understand the first idea of HMR correctly). At normal speed you can play 4 consecutive rounds a year so you will only get +4 each year, IF you don't miss a round (Express about 8 rounds).

But anyway, 12/24 years of playing to upgrade to the maximum for era 1 takes wwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyy too long....

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1: COM301 The Alps :engine1:

The post was edited 2 times, last by «DSnepke™» ().

• Just before EG is too late if you have to get at least 50,000 prestige points during the round to get +1 for your "server train", but I guess starting in era 5 is good enough though :D

And it's progress won't go very fast. It is a server-train so every server you play has its own servertrain which you can only upgrade by playing that particualr server (if I understand the first idea of HMR correctly). At normal speed you can play 4 consecutive rounds a year so you will only get +4 each year, IF you don't miss a round (Express about 8 rounds).

But anyway, 12/24 years of playing to upgrade to the maximum for era 1 takes wwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyy too long....

Exactly!

The idea of this train has given little to the active players!

Without changing the balance!

But it can also be more stimulating if it's needed!