Let's talk about our plans for 2019

• Do you see new pictures all the time? Yes. Fixing bugs? Not so much. They spend money on artist and not so much on coders.

In case you haven't noticed, they're working on converting this game to HTML5. It takes a lot of time and effort. I'm sure things will improve once that is done.

My Forum Goal:

To get to 1000 Posts :)

• Do you see new pictures all the time? Yes. Fixing bugs? Not so much. They spend money on artist and not so much on coders.

New pictures have nothing to do with bug fixes - same as the cleaning lady at your local grocery store has nothing to do with the process of how the milk on the floor found its way to the shelves in the first place.

Different people do different stuff, and everyone is needed.

I understand the frustration when a bug affects the gameplay, and we will do our best to fix those bugs. If you have a certain bug in mind, please contact game support and let them know.

• New pictures have nothing to do with bug fixes - same as the cleaning lady at your local grocery store has nothing to do with the process of how the milk on the floor found its way to the shelves in the first place.

To follow your analogy - I think Zodeseeker was saying we need fewer cleaning ladies making things pretty and more milk truck drivers supplying the goods.

• To follow your analogy - I think Zodeseeker was saying we need fewer cleaning ladies making things pretty and more milk truck drivers supplying the goods.

:D The shelves need to be filled with new products and fresh milk, while the surrounding area is kept clean. This serves all kinds of customers, both consumers of dairy products and vegans.

...I'm not sure where this is going anymore ^^

Everyone is needed to keep the engines going.

• Rail Nation Route 2019: A new scenario

Route19-Logo.png?resize=700%2C394&ssl=1

Welcome to the second part of the Rail Nation Route 2019, where we share our biggest goals of 2019 with you. In contrast to the rather detailed first part of the series, which was about HTML5 and Update 4.13, today we only have some limited, yet tantalising information about an exciting project: we’re working on a new scenario!

We don’t want to give away too much yet, but what we can tell you is that the new scenario will be based on the results of the last user survey and that we expect to launch it in the second quarter of 2019.

3fach.jpg?fit=536%2C1188&ssl=1

Not enough information for you? Don’t worry, we’ll provide you with more details on Facebook and in our forum over the coming days and weeks.

All the details will of course be summarised in a blog post shortly before the launch of the new scenario.

We hope you’re as excited as we are!

Your RN Team

• but what we can tell you is that the new scenario will be based on the results of the last user survey

Can you please tell me the summary of that user survey? I wasn't playing back then when it was given. If it's a spoiler, then can you PM me it Samisu ?

My Forum Goal:

• Can you please tell me the summary of that user survey? I wasn't playing back then when it was given. If it's a spoiler, then can you PM me it Samisu ?

I'm afraid I don't have that summary. Players get feedback surveys every now and then, and the results will help us develop the game more to your liking. I guess we will have to wait and try out the new Scenario ;-)

• Man! :( I hate being left out of the loop! lol

So let me get this straight, in April-June (since that's the second quarter of 2019), They are planning on releasing the HML5 and the new Scenario?

My Forum Goal:

So let me get this straight, in April-June (since that's the second quarter of 2019), They are planning on releasing the HML5 and the new Scenario?

Second quarter (April-June) for the new scenario, second half (July-December) for the the HTML engine, it's in the opening post.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

Working in the IT field and knowing how these roll-outs go ... if I was on the technology team for Travian /RN my approach would be to use the New Scenario as a broader testing platform for the HTML5 engine than PTR in Q2, and subsequently release the full platform with bug fixes to the other scenarios in Q3/4 after it has been through user acceptance. But RN may have a different aproach that fits their needs better.

This is of course also assuming each game "server" is not sharing backend components with other servers of the same realm. i.e. US 101, 102, 103 could all theoretically be running in containers on the same hyper-converged infrastructure and could be sharing a backend resource container or database...or each one may be its own self contained physical rackmount server/cluster, we don't know and these things affect software releases.

As for being in the loop, make sure you are subscribed to the newsletter in the lobby. The surveys come out to random focus groups or sometimes the whole population, and usually have a 3 lottery ticket reward upon completion.

• It looks like planet Earth. Milky Way Galaxy.

But I'm not sure 8o

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU

• Let's try to think. Although this is not our strength.

We have Classics, the United States and Europe.

Logically, the next map is Asia.

Asia is the most populated continent in the world.

And it has the greatest potential for new players.

But the answer may not be so easy ...

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU