Let's talk about our plans for 2019

• Repeatable! Like any other normal server!

• Repeatable! Like any other normal server!

Hmm

Not the way i read RN mail from today

On the German part of the forum there is/has been a big dicussion about this. I've read that it is only 1 round, it doesn't restart again when the round is finished and there won't be preregistering when Endgame starts :(

There are 4 Rail Nation - Origin Journey domains that have these servers:

COM, RU, DE, Eastern Europe

More information will come!

Argh wrong domains, my regular domains are the opposite: NL, M1 and ES, which means I can't transfer my leftover gold and +account to my favourite domains when OJ is finished. That makes me hesitating whether I will play OJ or not, but I know for sure most of my Dutch friends at the NL-servers won't play OJ if there isn't a NL-server (for the same reason).

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1: COM301 The Alps :engine1:

• Here Me Roar good afternoon!

you work for the game? are you staff?

What I wrote is not true. There will be only one run on the server.

No. I'm a player who loves to help.

• More information will come soon, but what I can now tell you is:

There will be 2-3 servers per domain (the four I mentioned earlier)

Rail Nation - Origin Journey is a one time special, so these games will only start once

Game can be played on any of the languages we now have

• Argh wrong domains, my regular domains are the opposite: NL, M1 and ES, which means I can't transfer my leftover gold and +account to my favourite domains when OJ is finished

Actually you can!

Given that Rail Nation - Origin Journey is a temporary event, we wanted to make sure to make gold transfer to other servers as convenient as possible.

If you should decide to quit OJ while it's running and delete your avatar, you can transfer your gold/plus account like this:
    RU --> RU

DE --> DE
    COM/EE (Eastern Europe) --> COM

If you play until the end, your leftovers will be automatically uploaded and can be accessed like this:

DE --> DE
    RU --> RU
    COM/EE --> Everywhere

Found?DU5gLUo.png

• Just to be 100% sure: if I am going to play an OJ at COM-domain until EG is finished I will be able to collect the leftover gold and + account at (e.g.) NL01 Stoomketel (Dutch classic server)?

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1: COM301 The Alps :engine1:

• Just to be 100% sure: if I am going to play an OJ at COM-domain until EG is finished I will be able to collect the leftover gold and + account at (e.g.) NL01 Stoomketel (Dutch classic server)?

Yes, your purchased Gold (and +) on COM/EE will follow you once the round has ended.

• So is it possible to transfer gold/plus from steam boiler and grand central to OJ and then afterwards transfer them to Loch Ness?

You can find the answer here: Let's talk about Rail Nation - Origin Journey

Is it possible to purchase and transfer Gold?

Yeah! Buying Gold is possible and any Gold left over after the end of the event scenario will then be available on any server of the same domain. Transferring Gold from servers of the same domain to the Rail Nation – Origin Journey server is also possible.

• You can find the answer here: Let's talk about Rail Nation - Origin Journey

Is it possible to purchase and transfer Gold?

Yeah! Buying Gold is possible and any Gold left over after the end of the event scenario will then be available on any server of the same domain. Transferring Gold from servers of the same domain to the Rail Nation – Origin Journey server is also possible.

No that doesn't help, sorry.

If you play until the end, your leftovers will be automatically uploaded and can be accessed like this:

COM/EE --> Everywhere

This implies that gold can be transferred from the .com and Euro servers to anywhere after OJ has finished, so I am asking if that means it is possible to transfer it from the .com to the Euro servers, otherwise why state everywhere?

• No that doesn't help, sorry.

This implies that gold can be transferred from the .com and Euro servers to anywhere after OJ has finished, so I am asking if that means it is possible to transfer it from the .com to the Euro servers, otherwise why state everywhere?

From COM to Euro servers? I'm not sure what you mean by Euro servers.

Once the round is over on COM or EE, you can gather the leftover Gold and +Account on any server you want (=everywhere)

• You only can transfer gold from COM to COM, if you play a one time round on the COM server nothing can't transferred.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• You only can transfer gold from COM to COM, if you play a one time round on the COM server nothing can't transferred.

Gold can be transferred exactly as Salix wrote.

Looks like there's a need to make the FAQ longer and clearer. Thank you everyone so far for all the questions and keep them coming so we can add more useful information to our announcements and FAQ.

• Gold can be transferred exactly as Salix wrote.

Looks like there's a need to make the FAQ longer and clearer. Thank you everyone so far for all the questions and keep them coming so we can add more useful information to our announcements and FAQ.

I tried to transfer gold from a COM server to a Dutch server, that wasn't possible to do.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?