Let's talk about our plans for 2019

• what about the super starter package, is that transferred with the gold & plus account?

I have just finished an eg and have the option to buy the pack, however I am quitting the server so won't bother unless it can move with me.

• what about the super starter package, is that transferred with the gold & plus account?

I have just finished an eg and have the option to buy the pack, however I am quitting the server so won't bother unless it can move with me.

The super starter package is only valid for the server you buy it on and only for the directly following round. So it would not wait for you either if you would decide to take a break.

• Just for conformation, it will NOT be possible to transfer gold from a dutch server to the oJ server?

So playing a dutch server is a disadvantage against those who play on a com or german server?

• Also I would like to have the option to be able to define how much gold and or plus days I want to move to a certain server.

I started on Firebox and will play the Origin server too. Today Steam Boiler started again and I deleted my avatar there. Now I only can move my total package of gold and + days to one of those two servers instead of the option to divide it on both COM servers. :(

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Just for conformation, it will NOT be possible to transfer gold from a dutch server to the oJ server?

So playing a dutch server is a disadvantage against those who play on a com or german server?

Correct, you can only move gold and plus account inside the same domain. The only exception is when the Origin Journey server ends, you can pick leftover gold anywhere you want if you are playing on COM.

Also I would like to have the option to be able to define how much gold and or plus days I want to move to a certain server.

I started on Firebox and will play the Origin server too. Today Steam Boiler started again and I deleted my avatar there. Now I only can move my total package of gold and + days to one of those two servers instead of the option to divide it on both COM servers. :(

This is a good idea, being able to divide your gold in the Lobby however you want (inside the same domain). Hard to say how easy it would be to add a feature like that, but I'm sure it will be discussed at least.