Same Bonus video Every time - Never plays

• Bonus Video ID 22327

Every single bonus video i do, this is the first one to pop up, it NEVER auto plays,

You then have to click the play button in the frame, wait for the video to fail, and then it will move on to another video.

Can we get it removed from the rotation please?

• same prob. only get vid number 20546. 0 secs long so nothing in it to watch so no bonus. been like that for years now.

It starts of by cycling through vid numbers and always stops on vid 20546 which is blank.

it doesnt effect every player though as my asso does my bonus vids for me. after i told them i cant watch the vids.

• A lot of bonus videos are glitchy lately and have to be manually kicked off several times before they play. Number #20546 is once again a particular problem, but they're all hanging right now.

• This seems to be a purposeful thing by Travian to double up on the time/#vids one must watch to get through to the bonus - thus "pushing" people to use more gold instead of watching videos. Every gaming company goes through a process of pushing for more cash until it becomes ridiculous - this is why I left playing Travian (now Kingdoms, then just Travian) 6,7 years ago.

Basically, we players either stop watching videos, push through frozen screen advertising something to watch a video, click, push through a frozen screen ad, and watch another video to get the now more rare bonus due to time consumption, or you buy and use more gold than you used to. If you don't like 4 clicks paying Travian for ads to get the bonus, or buying gold, or playing free of videos you can always just quit playing. There are options elsewhere for your time after all, including life.

• This seems to be a purposeful thing by Travian to double up on the time/#vids one must watch to get through to the bonus - thus "pushing" people to use more gold instead of watching videos. Every gaming company goes through a process of pushing for more cash until it becomes ridiculous - this is why I left playing Travian (now Kingdoms, then just Travian) 6,7 years ago.

Basically, we players either stop watching videos, push through frozen screen advertising something to watch a video, click, push through a frozen screen ad, and watch another video to get the now more rare bonus due to time consumption, or you buy and use more gold than you used to. If you don't like 4 clicks paying Travian for ads to get the bonus, or buying gold, or playing free of videos you can always just quit playing. There are options elsewhere for your time after all, including life.

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. It is definitely not a 'purposeful thing', we want the videos to work just as much as anyone else if not even more. There is no secret plan or pool of broken videos we use. Video issues cause nothing but harm, as you clearly described.

If there are issues with videos, please contact game support and tell them about your experiences.