Information in player's profile, in which associations he was member and during which days

• As in the topic, information in player's profile, in which associations he was member and during which days, during this round on this server.

So we would know if he was in competitive association and now just moved in here or not.

Is he a skipper, who just skips from one association to another all the time.

Or what...

• Spying that kind of information is creepy. It doesn't give any picture becasue the assoc can be not suitable for player so it is not illegal changed to feel comfortable with own game style. If the player spent all round in aso It does not necesserly mean was active or cooperative. Maybe just noone have a time to throw out because was a chairman or from other reasons.

• I think this is curious information.

But I think that the interface must be kept as clean as possible!

And such interesting details have to be missed.

Unfortunately there is no room for everything :(

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU

• No, its a matter od decision. You add space if its needed, by making windows longer or adding more tabs. Its totally NOT a matter of space.

I know what you're talking about!

In this sense I wrote.

When designing such software.

The aim is to have only the most important information.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU