Final - Triumph of Leadership and Team spirit!!
Competition of player activity!
It is very easy to do!
Option 1) Waitnig Time (WT) of all industries = 0 (-100%)!
No matter how many goods are transported!
Only cities should start faster.
And the finish will be quick and fair!
The goal is to become a matter of activity and good leadership!
With a little math .. it's very easy.
Now consumption is also dynamic.
Only need an improved formula!
Must be a competition of activity!
And be fun!
Option 2) Waitnig Time (WT) of all industries = 0 (-100%)!
Every hour - the goods in town become = 0!
Option 3) Waitnig Time (WT) of all industries -75%!
Option 4) Waitnig Time (WT) of all industries -50%!
Final - the triumph of the team game!
In my opinion, the goal of the final is to show the activity of the teams and the players.
Fair and fast competition!
Triumph of leadership and team spirit!
And the opportunity to gain extra prestige!
What do you think? What is the goal of the final?
Now most of the final - is waiting.
The goal: more activity, less waiting!
On some servers, the finals last up to 3-4 days.
What do you think?
Why is the final 24-48+? Why is it not 6-9 hours?
Where has so much time been lost?
This time is not in active game play!
This time is waiting!
More than 90% of the final is waiting! I suggest it be reduced to 30-50%!
In my opinion: It would be best if all the finals ended in 6-9 hours (Active play!).
The time of the players must be valued. Do not be lost in waiting!
The most important must be activity and team play.
I personally. For the final of a game that lasts up to 3 months. I do not want to spend more than 9 hours of my life! (9 hours active game play)
Goal: A fair and interesting final/endgame for everyone
Proposal: Final - City competition
1) All cities start simultaneously
2) The position of the city brings more prestige points for goods delivered in this city (nothing more)
2*) Opportunity: Europe, USA - The city's position gives regional points
3) New 12 goods open every 12 or 24 hours (All 12 goods remain open for the entire 12 or 24 hour period)
4) The time for transporting goods is 12 or 24 hours (For each set)
5) The whole finale lasts 2 or 4 days. Exactly!
6) The winner is defined by the formula when the entire period is over (The formula includes a quantity of goods, balance ....)
7) We need a fairer system of distribution of the prestige in the team.
At the start of each set: All trains except the Passenger are parked (15 minutes (1 hour?) before the start of the final, the city becomes closed for goods (except for passengers))
What do you think about this idea?