Final/EG - Needs to be improved?

• Goal: A fair and interesting final/endgame for everyone

Suggestion: Final - City competition

Final - Triumph of Leadership and Team spirit!!

Final - City competition!

1) All cities start: A) as now B) simultaneously C) with a smaller difference

2) The starting position of the city brings more prestige points for goods delivered in this city

2*) Opportunity: Europe, USA - The city's position gives regional points. (Points for the position before final; Points for the final position)

3) New 12 goods open every A) 12, B) 18 or C) 24 hours

4) All 12 goods remain open for the entire 12, 18 or 24 hour period! (No finished goods !!!)

5) The whole finale lasts 2, 3 or 4 days. No more! Not less! For every city! (All cities have the same time to participate!)

6) The winner is defined by the formula when the entire period is over (The formula includes a quantity of goods, balance ....)

7) We need a fairer system of distribution of the prestige in the team

8) At the start of each set (+finish): All trains except the Passenger are parked

9) We need a little bigger prize for the winning city

This is a competition for all players!

Everyone can participate and have fun.

This is a competition for great leaders!

And amazing teams!

Competition to the last minute!

What do you think about this idea?

For details and advantages, see here

>>> Final/EG - Needs to be improved?

--------------------------------------------------

Final - Triumph of Leadership and Team spirit!!

Competition of player activity!

It is very easy to do!

Option 1) Waitnig Time (WT) of all industries = 0 (-100%)!

No matter how many goods are transported!

Only cities should start faster.

And the finish will be quick and fair!

The goal is to become a matter of activity and good leadership!

With a little math .. it's very easy.

Now consumption is also dynamic.

Only need an improved formula!

Must be a competition of activity!

No nerves!

And be fun!

Option 2) Waitnig Time (WT) of all industries = 0 (-100%)!

Every hour - the goods in town become = 0!

Option 3) Waitnig Time (WT) of all industries -75%!

Option 4) Waitnig Time (WT) of all industries -50%!

Final - the triumph of the team game!

In my opinion, the goal of the final is to show the activity of the teams and the players.

Fair and fast competition!

Triumph of leadership and team spirit!

And the opportunity to gain extra prestige!

What do you think? What is the goal of the final?

Now most of the final - is waiting.

The goal: more activity, less waiting!

On some servers, the finals last up to 3-4 days.

What do you think?

Why is the final 24-48+? Why is it not 6-9 hours?

Where has so much time been lost?

This time is not in active game play!

This time is waiting!

More than 90% of the final is waiting! I suggest it be reduced to 30-50%!

In my opinion: It would be best if all the finals ended in 6-9 hours (Active play!).

The time of the players must be valued. Do not be lost in waiting!

The most important must be activity and team play.

I personally. For the final of a game that lasts up to 3 months. I do not want to spend more than 9 hours of my life! (9 hours active game play)

And you?

• Or maybe cities should start at the same time.....

Sounds good.

But I'm afraid cities will not be stimulated to be number one

• Well, the cities with the most players connected to it have a better chance of winning.

That is exactly the purpose of my proposal!

But along with that, there must be a big incentive for cities to fight for number one.

• That is exactly the purpose of my proposal!

But along with that, there must be a big incentive for cities to fight for number one.

Well, it can't be a cargo engine since it's the EG. Maybe gold or a 24h Plus account? or Bonus prestige for both the player(s) and the Corp?

My Forum Goal:

To get to 1000 Posts :)

• or you can only bring goods to your selected homecity, that avoids also a lot of spoilers of the waittimes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• or you can only bring goods to your selected homecity, that avoids also a lot of spoilers of the waittimes.

You have a great idea!

But I'm afraid this will break the balance.

In some case!

Sometimes a team has to play in a winning city. (Not in his hometown)

To keep position number 1.

Furthermore.

For players who fight for a good position.

They must play the finals in several cities at the same time for good prestige. (I often do this, always following calls)

• Well, it can't be a cargo engine since it's the EG. Maybe gold or a 24h Plus account? or Bonus prestige for both the player(s) and the Corp?

Sounds good.

But it must be stimulating enough.

And not to reduce the game's profit.

• Sounds good.

But it must be stimulating enough.

And not to reduce the game's profit.

I'm not talking a whole lot. Maybe 50 to 100 gold or 1 24h Plus Account. I know they have to make a profit too.

Trust me, they're stimulating enough. I've been in one competition where there was a Plus Account as the reward and only one person signed up but that was because it was a city where only about 100 people were connected to it. But imagine if it was a city where 500+ people were connected to it there would be more competition for that Plus Account then.

My Forum Goal:

To get to 1000 Posts :)

• I'm not talking a whole lot. Maybe 50 to 100 gold or 1 24h Plus Account. I know they have to make a profit too.

Trust me, they're stimulating enough. I've been in one competition where there was a Plus Account as the reward and only one person signed up but that was because it was a city where only about 100 people were connected to it. But imagine if it was a city where 500+ people were connected to it there would be more competition for that Plus Account then.

I support such suggestions!

But believe me!

Developers will not have this opinion!

• What I actually do enjoy most in the EG is that, as a caller, I can make a difference. I can best bigger groups just by being more clever than them. With everything at 0 wait time, you would spoil most of the "pre-EG preparation" that most people don't do, and gives my home city an edge (growing the warehouse, selecting specific goods, etc).

I would not enjoy a game where the winner is simply the city with most "brute-force", or most people staying awake for the entirety of the EG. And I think it's too difficult to balance EG just with consumption.

Also, I do like having the option of sabotaging another EG city in favour of mine. Punishing their mistakes (let's say, they call an offline good cars, and I take the majority to punish them for example). You would remove this option as well. Basically, a big bunch of idiots could best 25 clever guys (sorry for the crude way of saying it^^), which cannot happen at this time.

• It is also a matter of force now!

The goal is to become a matter of activity and good leadership!

With a little math .. it's very easy.

Now consumption is also dynamic.

Only need an improved formula!

• If you have a good and active team.

Whoever always follows your leadership!

You will be the winner!

• What I actually do enjoy most in the EG is that, as a caller, I can make a difference. I can best bigger groups just by being more clever than them. With everything at 0 wait time, you would spoil most of the "pre-EG preparation" that most people don't do, and gives my home city an edge (growing the warehouse, selecting specific goods, etc).

I would not enjoy a game where the winner is simply the city with most "brute-force", or most people staying awake for the entirety of the EG. And I think it's too difficult to balance EG just with consumption.

Also, I do like having the option of sabotaging another EG city in favour of mine. Punishing their mistakes (let's say, they call an offline good cars, and I take the majority to punish them for example). You would remove this option as well. Basically, a big bunch of idiots could best 25 clever guys (sorry for the crude way of saying it^^), which cannot happen a

Sabotaging the endgame of another cities is not clever play. A city which wins with fair play that are winners to me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?