Do you think the players should be divided into groups?

• Rail Nation offers two options for newbies, there is the tutorial option which connects a more experienced player to a newbie. And all asso's have the extra spot for a newbie.

I think when you start this game you just have to start asking question in your city forum. There are always people who wants to help

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Rail Nation offers two options for newbies, there is the tutorial option which connects a more experienced player to a newbie. And all asso's have the extra spot for a newbie.

I think when you start this game you just have to start asking question in your city forum. There are always people who wants to help

You're right!

But here the question is a little different!

• I think all assos should be bidding in the same auctions, this shit where weaker assos don't compete against the strong assos gives them an advantage compared to the strong that has nothing to do with their skill in or time spent. It just means that the "best of the worst" is in a much better position than the "worst of the best" which is a horrible way of designing anything.

Now excuse me, I've got a train line to run!