• A lot of players stay logged into the game showing online when they are actually away from the computer. There should be an option to set yourself as afk. this will help when you are messaging members of the association and they are showing online and you think they are ignoring you.

Especially when a worker is up that you want to bid for and a playing showing online hasn't donated and you message them asking why and think they must be being stingy with their cash lol.

So an option to either put yourself as afk or even doing something that after a certain length of time of no activity it shows you as afk. Like when you arnt doing anything and william comes on your screen but it still shows you as green online so why no when he pops up it puts you automatically as away.

• I never really thought about it until now, but it does seem odd that that mechanism is not in the game. especially since thy already monitor your activity and give you the sleeping conductor after a short time.

• Then what's the point of playing at all?

We are different people, don't assume I play for the same reasons you do.

I like the social part of it, I'm still a grumpy old bugger, also, I was suggesting a use of the feature different from the OP purpose.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• maybe an easier solution, when you are not active but still logged in.

Change the color of your light e.g. to a different colour than green or black or yellow as inactive after 10 or 14 minutes. Or make the round light a square one or something like that

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• maybe an easier solution, when you are not active but still logged in.

Change the color of your light e.g. to a different colour than green or black or yellow as inactive after 10 or 14 minutes. Or make the round light a square one or something like that

what light?

• Thanks. I am colourblind so changing shape would be best :)

It can become a square for afk

a circle for online

a triangle for three days offline

and nothing or a different shape for 7 days and longer offline

That will be good for everybody.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Thanks. I am colourblind so changing shape would be best :)

There is already a system in place.

Online it's a green filled circle with no patterns within.

3 days offline is a yellow filled circle with a clock within.

7 days or longer is a grey filled circle with a black no entry sign within.

I am pretty confident that the guys could come up with something different on their own, without altering the current graphic style.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• the 3 and 7 days are black. Offline is yellow and online is green. No clock in it. This is for the classic scenarios.

The colorblind people can't see the difference of the colors very good.

• the 3 and 7 days are black. Offline is yellow and online is green. No clock in it. This is for the classic scenarios.

The colorblind people can't see the difference of the colors very good.

True, the clock is for offline.

I think nobody really cares about Classic at this stage because the client will be updated soon, doesn't make sense to spend any time on the Flash client when it won't last long.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• I can't currently tell them apart easily, I have to hover my mouse to find out what the status is

• Use more colourblind friendly UI!

We had a very interesting discussion last year that led to the icon changes. We got the clock hands and the X to tell if someone is online or not, or have they been offline for a longer time.

From the Valentine's event we just had, we learned that from now on the contest images need to be designed better, so that no more critical details are missed by those with color vision deficiency.

And back to the online/offline balls. We switched from colors to color+icon balls. Now the icons are:
    - Not online withing the last 7 days (no entry sign)
    - Not online within the last 3 days (smaller black ball in the center)
    - Online within the last 3 days (clock hands)
    - Online now (completely filled ball)

But, if these are hard to tell apart - then perhaps changes to the background color would work wonders?