Option to allocate vouchers

• The 20% building vouchers needs to have an option on whether to use it for a certain building or save it for later.

Like with boost and mechanic vouchers and instant dispatch you can choose when to use it. With the instant upgrade on building voucher you can choose to use it when you want. But the 20% building discount voucher you don't have the option to use it or not it just automatically goes onto the first building you decide to upgrade.

I may want to save that voucher to use on an expensive upgrade like lab but i dont have enough to upgrade it yet so i decide i want to upgrade cheaper buildings while i wait for my money to build up. But i can't do that because it will automatically use it then it is just wasted on a cheap upgrade. So i have to hold off upgrading anything until i have enough to use it for my lab.

• I do like the situation as it is (same for track vouchers), because when you know how it works, you have to anticipate (will I use lottery tickets ? yes, so I should keep enough money to upgrade an expensive building just in case).

BUT, I understand why you would want to change it, and I think it would be much better for newer players, if the option to choose when to use them was added. So yeah, I'm kinda for your suggestion, even though I prefer the status-quo myself ;)

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

Likely coming back for clash!

• there can be a sort of time frame added to it, e.g. you get a 20% building voucher in era 2. You need to spend it during era 2 at your own choice. The same I would like to see with engine vouchers. That will give you the opportunity to choose but not saving up untill era 6.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• I like the idea.

I guess the current situation is more stimulating to use gold. And buy a tickets.

So I think there is no hope of changing.

• I don't buy any gold to play. Use my gold basicly only for plus account. I did buy the era pacckages in the past but when the gold is raised for the plus account I don't do it anymore.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• Me too.

But the game earns money from those who buy gold.

And that's a way to stimulate them.