Industry - Full Control

• Industry - Full Control

If one team owns 90% of one industry.

This team can control who can carry goods from it.

The team may block teams and players.

Opportunity: The waiting time for the blocked to go high

You can block up to 2-3 teams or the player

There is a big problem with the trolls on Europe map and the final of all scenarios.

It can be restricted to the final.

* Suggestion to combat trolls

• If one team owns 90% of one industry.

This team can control who can carry goods from it.

The team may block teams and players.

Sorry, I don't like that idea at all. With this option you totally kill the gameplay how it's designed and will cause more and more people leaving this game.

To minimize "trolls" you have to negotiate. Good diplomatic play does wonders.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Watch your thoughts because they can become words

Watch your words because they become your deeds

Watch your deeds because they become your habits

Watch your habits because they become your character

Watch your character because it will become your destiny

• I'm sure this wouldn't even lead to ingame misuse from the trolls you are trying to fight, nope, not a single person would think about logging in the middle of the night and take over an industry just to piss you off.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• You're right!

I'm sure this wouldn't even lead to ingame misuse from the trolls you are trying to fight, nope, not a single person would think about logging in the middle of the night and take over an industry just to piss you off.

But:

How can you stop the City from levelling?

Furthermore. may be useful in the final

• Troll can mean a creature from a folklore, fish bait or a person who acts only to cause negative reactions in others.

Quote from dictionary: '...a deliberately offensive or provocative online post / a line or bait used in trolling for fish.'

I would suggest finding another word for co-players who continue to play for their own reasons that might not align with someone else's strategy and planning. Trolling the game would mean someone plays with the solo purpose of causing negative reactions in others, baiting others to react emotionally.

In Rail Nation, these players would actually need to play the game in order to troll. They would need to build their station, research engines and make enough money so that their investments would have any kind of effect. And to what end? How long would someone continue with this? Trolling is not an issue in my experience. What all the new different threads and topics are really asking for, are better ways to work together, game mechanics that support both rivaling teams and allies whichever you want to be. Ways to make rivals your friends, if they so want.

Limiting and banning others from using factories, now that sounds more like a tool for trolling :P

• To minimize "trolls" you have to negotiate. Good diplomatic play does wonders.

True! But unfortunately there are many cases in which this does not help!

Like this one.

And many others.

• In internet culture, the term troll comes from the forums.

But later. The meaning of the term is expanding.

Some players do it - for pleasure!

They love to annoy others.

Others - because of strategy. (Very often with second / third account)

They interfere with one region to help another.

Very often the final is the main place.

One thing is for sure.

One or few people can break the game and the pleasure of many.

The problem is great. And there is a need for a solution.

This is the last written case

We have a very interesting topic in the forum (the problem here is well described):

The biggest problem. Trolls!

• Sorry, I don't like that idea at all. With this option you totally kill the gameplay how it's designed and will cause more and more people leaving this game.

To minimize "trolls" you have to negotiate. Good diplomatic play does wonders.

That only works if both parties are prepared to communicate. If friendly messages get no response you are stuffed.