Europe - Tutorials

• Where can I find a tutorial about how to play Steam over Europe? I just joined a server (in german, which I don't speak, but it was the only one starting at the time....), but I still don't understand what is the objevtive and how the game is played. Because i don't want to cause damage in other players game strategy, i'm trying to find where is a tutorial than can at least show me the basics of the game. I would also thank any suggestions you might have for me. Thank You

• I also play on a German server.

And I do not know German.

You will need a dictionary.

At least the basic terms.

I made this glossary to help in such cases

railnationgoods.htm?en&dict

tutorial - I don't have :(

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU

• What is the game objective? i understand a certain degree of politics is involved, but don't understand how. Also, if I may, 2 more questions: what is the main objective, the conditions that make me win the game (delivery of goods like in classic, highest landmark level, etc...)? the guys in the forum keep talking (thank you google translator) about bonus distribution and city for profit and city for playing. Do you have any idea about what this means?

• The most important thing on the map of Europe is the landmark

The first few epochs. Goods are delivered only there

City - Landmark levels must move at the same time

1-1 2-2 3-3

At least at the beginning

The team then has to choose a strategy

And it depends on many factors

The maximum level of the landmark is 15

You have to help with goods and donations in it. Both.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

• On strong servers (all German are strong).

All 5 Landmarks (Regional) have to reach 15 levels.

There is a direct dependence between goods in the city and goods in a landmark.

If there are 15 goods open in the city (when a landmark level is uploaded).

There will be 15 goods in a landmark.

That's why.

The lower the city level.

The easier it is to make 1 level of landmark

But the landmark levels demand a lot of money

Therefore, the more goods are open, the easier it is to pay for a landmark

This is a complex balance.

Between city and landmark level

• In the ~4,5 and 6 epochs the game concentrates around the city

Only on a map Europe has more than 10 final cities

Besides the top 10 cities.

The strongest city of each region also participates in the final (if it is not in the top 10)

• The game in Europe has 3 stages.

1) Landmark

2) Landmark + City

3) City

• When Landmark becomes level 14

You have to stop donating

Level 14 money is placed in the final when wagons are sold

• Between levels 5 and 9 on a landmark.

There is a big problem with the passengers(to landmark)

Much depends on team strategy.

But it is very desirable to help with this.

• In many teams integration is important!

Watch out for that!

• I understand some cities have passengers, but others not. The harbour also is to make only money through trade, and nothing more. However the importance of these is yet undetermined (for me, which might impact on the way i develop...). I just joined an association that seems willing to teach me something.... btw, the glossary worked: I found the meaning of WHZ!!!!

• If you have questions

Ask :)

• I understand some cities have passengers, but others not.

Passengers are at level 5 of the city

• The harbour

You can look at the harbor as a warehouse.

• DeepL Translator

This is the best translator

It can help you in communication

• On the map of Europe, it is good to vote for a mayor and a president