As you might already know, we will introduce a new association screen (AS) with the 4.13 update. The new screen combines all relevant info in one place and, on gameworlds that start after the update, introduces new convenient features.
So, let's have a detailed look at everything.
This is the screen to join an association:
By clicking on 'Filter', you can filter the associations you want to join (see picture below). Already applied filters can be removed by clicking on the little X.
By clicking on 'Manage applications', you can open a screen that is very useful if you are an incredibly popular person and just can't be bothered with all those invitations. On newly starting gameworlds, you will have the option to automatically decline all invitations:
When you check the profile a an association, it will look like this:
You can also apply directly there of course. If you decide to create a new association, this it how it looks like:
And the profile of your own association will look like this. We added some markings to explain the main functions:
- Here you can leave the association.
- Here you can edit the association.
- This one opens the relations screen *
- This button opens the Headquarters screen *
- Here you can find the Workers screen *
- And finally, this is where you can recruit new members. Again, you can use filters. *
* Please find more detailed images from the next post.