Let's talk about the Update 4.13.0

• I reserve the right to swear like a sailor when the changes come into place. Mostly because getting used to a new UI is always a pain in the butt, especially for an old bugger, but other than that looks good. I like the changes to association costs, with most established association moving from round to round is good to offer a catch up solution to new ones.

One actual feedback:

"Lottery: Cheaper building vouchers and Instant building vouchers are now limited to 20 each"

If vouchers are now limited, players should be given the option to decide when to use them, which is already the case for Instant ones.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• Samisu is my Track Changing bug a part of it? (Sometimes things don't get listed because it's a very minor bug)

You can find a full list of bugs from the changelog. If a bug you have described to game support is not on the list, then it might be something minor that will be part of the next update or perhaps the issue hasn't been found yet. Hard to say, as I don't have access to support tickets or know what bugs each player has reported :whistling:

• You can find a full list of bugs from the changelog. If a bug you have described to game support is not on the list, then it might be something minor that will be part of the next update or perhaps the issue hasn't been found yet. Hard to say, as I don't have access to support tickets or know what bugs each player has reported :whistling:

Ack! :huh:;( How should I send this Support Ticket? with the Link from my post?

My Forum Goal:

To get to 1000 Posts :)

• Tap the headphones icon in the game world you are playing in, or visit your lobby and from there tap help center :)

That's the way to handle all bugs ^^

And back to the update 4.13.0 - Petr and friends will be less shy :P

• the HQ upgrades have the same costs as before the upgrade, not reduced.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• it was during the game round. That will explain it than. Why not introduced with the update? The income is reduced a lot but still the same high amounts of money have to be payed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• it was during the game round. That will explain it than. Why not introduced with the update? The income is reduced a lot but still the same high amounts of money have to be payed.

'Income is reduced a lot' - how so?

If costs or prestige amounts are changed, those changes will be activated only in starting rounds and not in the middle of the round. This will keep the game balanced and the changes will not give anyone an edge. In the case of HQ, it would not be fair if one player pays only half to upgrade the HQ compared to another player who already upgraded the HQ. :saint:

• the income of deliveries are reduced during the time. And is with every round less. Pax is reduced the most. It is hard escpecially with only pax on classic servers to earn enough money to build two very expensive station buildings simultaniously (train station and lab) those costs are really out of proportion compared with income. In later era's it is going a bit easier but in the first 3 era's it becomes harder and harder almost impossible.

• the income of deliveries are reduced during the time. And is with every round less. Pax is reduced the most. It is hard escpecially with only pax on classic servers to earn enough money to build two very expensive station buildings simultaniously (train station and lab) those costs are really out of proportion compared with income. In later era's it is going a bit easier but in the first 3 era's it becomes harder and harder almost impossible.

The incomes for passengers are a bit different than normal incomes. It depends on factors such as the number of people that do the same route you do I believe. That might be why you feel the incomes were reduced, even tough they haven't been touched by an update. Just someone else running the same route you do.

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

• Whem I'm online I change every hour my schedule of pax. We are one pax asso in a quiet large area. In one or two deliveries the income drops so fast from e.g. 100K to 10K. The pax income has changed several times with upgrades.

Compared with the drop in income with cargo goods is pax very bad. They are really not equal. I hope the pax will we deleted soon and we can go back to the real classic game