10 Questions - Let's get to know the community

• Hello everyone!

It is finally time for the round two of 10 Questions! You can find the last 10 questions here: 10 Questions - Let's get to know each other

This time the questions are dedicated to the Rail Nation player community! You can copy & paste the questions below and give your answers as a reply to this thread. And here we go!

Q. What do you think about the player community in general?
    A.

Q. What do you like the most about the Rail Nation player community?
    A.

Q. What do you miss, or what would you like to see more of as a member of the player community?
    A.

Q. Have you ever met other players in real life? Or do you play with family members and friends?
    A.

Q. A big group of RN players meet in real life, how are you going to spend the day if you are responsible for the program?
    A.

Q. What is the best way to encourage other associations and players to collaborate?
    A.

Q. What game tip you would give yourself if you were just starting your first round? Let's help the newcomers!
    A.

Q. Do you have other channels outside the game that you use with your Rail Nation friends, like Discord?
    A.

Q. What would you like to see more here on Rail Nation Forum, or have changed here?
    A.

Q. What makes you feel welcome and part of the player community?
    A.

Q Bonus: Caption this image below.
    A.

• Q. What do you think about the player community in general?

I know I know, I'm a bit biased perhaps but this community has been so very friendly and helpful throughout the years I've spent playing or just hanging around and chatting. :thumbup::thumbup:

Q. What do you like the most about the Rail Nation player community?

First thing that comes to mind is the variety in people who play the game. Be any gender, any age, friends or family... Some are here to become a railway tycoon, some for the social perks, some enjoy the engines and railway history...

Q. What do you miss, or what would you like to see more of as a member of the player community?

More reasons for players to use the forum so there would always be topics to keep me warm :D

Q. Have you ever met other players in real life? Or do you play with family members and friends?

Yes and no, depends... Some friends have tried the game, and some friends I could say I made through playing the game but not met irl.

Q. A big group of RN players meet in real life, how are you going to spend the day if you are responsible for the program?

Umm, take a trip with museum train or visit a railway museum, create an association and join a round together, eat well, have a couple beers... Chillax.

Q. What is the best way to encourage other associations and players to collaborate?

...them softly with kindness :/

Q. What game tip you would give yourself if you were just starting your first round? Let's help the newcomers!

Say hi and enjoy the ride!

Q. Do you have other channels outside the game that you use with your Rail Nation friends, like Discord?

Yes and no, not actively but sometimes.

Q. What would you like to see more here on Rail Nation Forum, or have changed here?

Random and light topics, jokes and humorous threads...

Q. What makes you feel welcome and part of the player community?

There's always someone who will say 'welcome to join the team', someone will always be happy to give tips. Feels good!

Q Bonus: Caption this image below
    'Luke, I'm your Mother'

13032-talgo-jpg