Festival EG Glitch

• So, my question is ...

when Festival server will restart? 8o

Here you promise me ;)

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU

• Yes! This is the system message!

By which you promise all players that they will get the remaining gold after the restart of the server 8o

I know there is no remaining gold and restart!

But you promised :)^^:D8o

I hope you do this promise! (joke) :P

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

• There are 40 tons of my gold left on this server for the next round!

I want it back :)

• 40 tons, woah! Did you double your Gold during the Festival server?

I would've spent it all :D

I started the game with 20,000 tons of gold :P Finally, 40 tonnes left for the next round :)

I want it back :)

• I had a 'few thousand' tons of gold left but couldn't see all remaining stuff cos the page simply shut down !!!

Not been able to get it back since .... tried a few times and then gave up.

Disappointed with it really :-(((

I saw that message that OP mentioned too.

• As far as I can see both cities have the same result!

Probably this glitch comes from this!

It is impressive that the goods of the two cities is 75% :)

• Besides, I think the pictures of the cities have been exchanged :P