New update - New company window

• i do not know if this is the right place to say and suggest this, so i will apologize.

i must say that the new company window that came with the new update is very horrible!!

(.>_<.) the way it was, with a separate window for the worker was great!

why it was changed? All seen together, so hard to see.

Is there a way to go back to the way it was?

Maybe other players like the new window.

For player who did not like this change, there is a option to have it displayed like it was before?

• on mobile (phone app) the new window is indeed very busy and chaotic for a small screen.

Too much information in a small window.

on PC you just have to get used to it. It has some very good new features build in .

What I don't like is that the worker screen comes first and not the association screen anymore.

• is possible to return to the way it was before?

now is too terrible, hard to see and use.

when i did not like windows 10, i could return to my previous version of windows.

is possible do the same here in this game, Rail Nation staff?

i do not wish this new updated window, prefer the way it was before.

• I don't believe returning to the past version is an option, but I'm happy to gather all wishes and ideas you might have to make the game experience smoother for you. What would you like to have changed especially? If you have screenshots, even better!

• There are many dissatisfied players in the new vision.

Perhaps it should be something between the new and the old.

Now a new window (details) opens from the 3 points "...".

I suggest adding tabs to this window.

I suggest instead of a new windows, all the information is in 1 window that has tabs (like the old version)

If you want - look at the common look (As it is now).

If you want - look the details in the tabs

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU

• I don't believe returning to the past version is an option, but I'm happy to gather all wishes and ideas you might have to make the game experience smoother for you. What would you like to have changed especially? If you have screenshots, even better!

Thank you very much for your reply.

My main idea is to not force the players to accept the update they do not wish.

For example, I saw one update for iphone iOS from someone I know phone and I did not like. So when the window comes saying that the update is available, I just click on stop.

When you have an update available, the game staff could present it to the players and those who like it/wish it will make the update and those who do not like it, can continue to play the way they like.

You have a similar thing at every beginning of the server. It gives the choice to change display ( if player chooses to change display settings, the server will restart, it says.). Those who wish to change display settings will click yes, and those who like it this way will continue.

I thank you that you asked me, but based on new update, the company window became horrible to play.

I do not even want to play much in the servers that this horrible update was made.

(.>_<.)

The Japanese server is planned to update in 89 hours, I have taken photographs of the new update i can see in other server i play and showed to my teammates, and nobody wants it, they also thing the new window looks horrible and very hard to use.

why impose an upgrade on customers who are happy the way things were?

• One last thought.

Many software are free to use, but if you want to do certain things, you pay.

In the game, you already have to pay if you want certain extra things, like the special accounts for 7 days, the starter packages, etc.

You could give a feature to players to control updates they wish installed in their game or they do not wish. It could be a paid version.

I know I would happily pay to have the display again the way it was.

• That's going to make it more of a pay-to-play than it already is. The reviews on that sort of thing are horrible. Maybe a toggle between the old version and the new one version can help?

• Most software and applications are paid.

You watch Netflix, Hulu, Amazon prime, you pay.

The antivirus in your computer offers you a free version, but if you wish more features and complete version, you pay.

Why not the same with this game?

• There's a reason why most games are free-to-play. Nobody likes to pay to play a game. Especially since this update makes things a little easier and smoother, it would create an unfair advantage if you would have to pay to get this update.

Edit:

if you want to make a payed game of rail nation it wont survive for long.

Better a few that quit the game who can't (read won't) adept to new features as making this a full payed game.

Exactly my point.

• There's a reason why most games are free-to-play. Nobody likes to pay to play a game. Especially since this update makes things a little easier and smoother, it would create an unfair advantage if you would have to pay to get this update.

Edit:

Exactly my point.

i would pay to not get this update!

There's a reason why most games are free-to-play. Nobody likes to pay to play a game. Especially since this update makes things a little easier and smoother, it would create an unfair advantage if you would have to pay to get this update.

Edit:

Exactly my point.

• My main idea is to not force the players to accept the update they do not wish.

For example, I saw one update for iphone iOS from someone I know phone and I did not like. So when the window comes saying that the update is available, I just click on stop.

When you have an update available, the game staff could present it to the players and those who like it/wish it will make the update and those who do not like it, can continue to play the way they like.

And after 2-3-6months, if you don't have the update installed, the app just no longer works. Or your entire phone if you don't do the iOS updates.

Let's all take a few days to start getting used to the new interface, and then we might criticize it, for something else than simply "it's a change to what I'm used to".

I know it can be difficult to adapt straight away to an interface change (God it took me 2 months to get used to the SoE interface when it got implemented everywhere, now I couldn't do without it).

And I'm sure some improvements are gonna be made, on critical issues. I haven't had the chance to look at it from somewhere else than my smartphone, and I have to say I love the fact that you now see 3 workers instead of 2, in advance !

• I'm sorry, but what's SoE?

Scenario:

Steam over Europe = Europe :)

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU