Questions for the Game Devs!

• I would like to see something very Similar to what Samisu posted about 10 questions but for the Game Devs because I (and hopefully other players) would like to hear from the Devs who make our lives easier. I know they're busy but that's why I suggesting 10 short questions that the Devs can answer quickly. :)

• I never knew this word devs o^_^o

It's a very secluded world. Witch is why I wanted them to come out and hopefully Samisu can post 10 questions for them to answer so we can get to know them better :) ( I would but I don't want to steal his questions. He's the one that came up with them after all....)

Edit: Oh, sorry. I thought I read world.....my bad...but still....

• Would you really be interested if I throw questions at the Developer team? Sounds fun!

Why not come up with questions you would like to ask the team ^^

And I don't mind at all if you want to pick some questions from the previous ones, but we can also create new ones together :love:

• Would you really be interested if I throw questions at the Developer team? Sounds fun!

Why not come up with questions you would like to ask the team ^^

And I don't mind at all if you want to pick some questions from the previous ones, but we can also create new ones :love:

I would rather have them reply here if at all possible Samisu . So we can all see it and get to know them :)

• Hey there, I am a Dev in the broadest sense of the word. Although I am not a technical developer, my task (among others) is to develop Community Management and our communication strategy.

So ask away whatever you wanna know and I'll do my best to answer.

Missing:DU5gLUo.png

• Hey there, I am a Dev in the broadest sense of the word. Although I am not a technical developer, my task (among others) is to develop Community Management and our communication strategy.

So ask away whatever you wanna know and I'll do my best to answer.

Oh! Goody! Can you define communication strategy? What does that entail?

• Communication strategy means that I decide what we communicate, how we communicate it and when we communicate it. For example I write the blog and I am involved in the Social Media posts. I also help out if there are some major problems that require communication.

And yes, I do work behind the scences and I am in fac the guy who receives your complaints. The community managers in each region collect your feedback, like currently debated important topics or wishes. I receive them all and forward them to the right people and I try to track down some info I can send back to the CMs so they can reply to your wishes.

I also help prioritizing things we do. For example we receive A LOT of good ideas how to improve the game. And many of those ideas are actually good. But there are limits how much we can do, so we have to select what is most important. I help doing that by doing my best to represent you, the community, and make it clear to the devs what is important to you.

And I try to prevent things that would be bad for you or, if all the options are bad, help to pick the smallest evil and do my best to be transparent about why we have to do it.

So, in summary: It's my job to make sure you are heard and listened to and, the other way round, that you are informed in the best possible way.

Usually I do all this in the background, my role is technically not a very visible one. But well...I love forums and grew up with them, so sometimes I can't resist ;)

Missing:DU5gLUo.png

• Nice! That's very nice to hear there's a system in place :)