My Favorite Trainspotter

• I decided this round to see if I could do a thing, which is to cultivate only a single trainspotter.

I think Eva is gorgeous and I really don't mind seeing her smiling face all the time, so I began collecting all the trainspotters other than her. Of course, to complete sets I have needed to collect a couple instances of her bright eyes, but aside from that I have been able to get up to 9 copies on board right now (beginning Era 6 on an express server). This means that now I only get one new trainspotter at a time, making it really hard to complete a set, but that's the price to be paid I suppose!

Eva is rare and it has taken 6 weeks to get to nine; I suspect it could be done a lot faster if one were to choose a more common spotter. But then you'd have to deal with slow set collection times that much sooner (and of course once you get to 10 you don't get any new spotters).

I took a screenshot that shows 8 spotters in close vicinity; the ninth is by another city and too far to fit into frame.

RailNationEva9.jpg

• Hehe, some like the girls and collect them, some like the boys ...

But good job of both of you ... needs some patience to get them on one screen ...

Probleme löst man nicht, indem man sich auf das Problem fokussiert.

Lösungen findet man durch Querdenken, Weiterdenken, Kreativität, Vergleich zu anderen Situationen.

Kurz: Lösungen entstehen durch Off Topic Gedanken.

• On the topic of Train Spotters, I've noticed that many train spotters remind me of famous people/celebs. Looking at the grid in the spotters tab (by row, column) here's what I got:

1,1 - Rosie O'Donnel

1,2 - Mark Zuckerberg

1,4 - That werewolf guy from True Blood (Joe Manganiello)

2,3 - Richard Dreyfus

2,4 - Elvis Costello

3,1 - Zuckerberg again

3,2 - Jason Segel

3,3 - Jason Statham

4,1 - Gerard Butler (Gladiator roll)

4,2 - Bob Saget

4,3 - Mother Teresa

4,4 - Paul Simon (Simon & Garfunkel) -or- Jason Alexander with a hair-piece.

4,5 - Adam Savage (Mythbusters)

5,1 - Jessica Biel

5,2 - Anthony Michael Hall

5,5 - This one's interesting, I *think* it's female, so Kathy Bates, if male, Gary Busey.

• Good evening!

May i ask why no more transporters (photographs) appear after 10 come?

maybe the number of transporters that can appear could increase per era?

for example era 1 - 10 transporters

era 2, 15 transporters

era 3, 20 transporters

era 4, 25 transporters

era 5, 30 transporters

era 6, 60 transporters

\(^_^)/

• I wish I would look like Gerard Butler

A good barber to work on the beard, some make-up, weeks of workout in the gym, getting up and do a run around the block after each line of code, some combat training to fight like a hun .... well ... why not?!

Probleme löst man nicht, indem man sich auf das Problem fokussiert.

Lösungen findet man durch Querdenken, Weiterdenken, Kreativität, Vergleich zu anderen Situationen.

Kurz: Lösungen entstehen durch Off Topic Gedanken.