First Class Member

• The information has never been released, but based on experience, high activity is enough. ^^

That and some history with the game. Can it be achieved with Gold? No idea. Usually those who play actively also use the Plus Account though.

• I won it without buying gold :)

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU

• My friends also won it without buying gold. And without winning a round.

This means that a lot of active play is required. Only!

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

• This game is impossible without gold.

True! Can not play without gold! But, there are many players who play without buying gold!

Maybe some game staff person will tell us how a player can become a First Class member.

They will say nothing more than what they have already said ^^^

• Yeah, sometimes it makes you think ... I got the "first class" quite early, when I first heard of it, I already had it. But I think there is no other advantage than a) it's shown to ev1 that you are First Class and b) you get some machine skins.

Some think, it's bound to gold purchases, but I trust RN it's not. And yes, after some time playing RN you don't need to buy gold. For me, after some years of RN I have collected 750 plus days, that's good for 2 years of RN, 8 rounds (16 on express) ... and it's getting more just by playing. Also my gold supplies have summed up almost 4000 ... unless I do not aim on rank 10+ I can play for the next years without investing only 1 Euro. So, being First Class does not change much ...

... however, if a company selects customers to call them "First Class" that is something SPECIAL. Special for those customers who got picked ... and very annoying for those who were overlooked, not noticed, not picked, though they showed more commitment than others who got that reward.

We know of a few bugs in RN, we know, that the delivery of mails is not really reliable ... so even the selection process of first class customers might have a little bug. Companies normally look at that - even if there is no value other than a logo and some machine skins - with great care not to miss a customer. who should get the award.

It is the little things that keep customers and to award a first class status IS such a little thing, that can keep customers or make them go, if not picked. So I hope there is someone in the company who looks at this ... or customers, who feel they are missed should regularly post in the forum. Both actions might help to avoid some envy about something that has no value but feel good as an awarded status.

Kindern erzählen wir Geschichten, damit sie einschlafen.

Erwachsenen, damit sie aufwachen.

• I do not think a player becomes first class by buying gold.

I make weekly purchases of gold for almost all servers I play (most of 1,200 gold each)

If it is by buying gold, then a player must buy gold everyday?

I do not have so much money (.>_<.)

• I can assure you it doesn't have anything to do with gold buying. I play now for 5 years and never bought gold. I became first class player when it was introduced.

What I know is that you become first class player if you are a regular player for a certain time. How long I don't know. I think the online time is calculated and a daily login.

• I can assure that it has something to do with gold buying. That was officially communicated back then when First Class was introduced. You can get First Class without buying gold but it takes more time.

• My last question about first class member ( i apologize for my ignorance)

when/if you become a first class member, how do you see it? where can you see that a player is First class?

i looked everywhere in my career hopeful that maybe i am first class and just did not know ^^; hahaha... but i cannot see anywhere. is there an icon, or special mark where you can recognize a first class member?

• My last question about first class member ( i apologize for my ignorance)

when/if you become a first class member, how do you see it? where can you see that a player is First class?

i looked everywhere in my career hopeful that maybe i am first class and just did not know ^^; hahaha... but i cannot see anywhere. is there an icon, or special mark where you can recognize a first class member?

You get a golden star in your career badge. For level 13 an above the badge is golden. Here without and with star:

https://wbb.rail-nation.com/wc…attachment/2907-gold-png/

https://wbb.rail-nation.com/wc…/2908-gold-mit-stern-png/

• You get a golden star in your career badge. For level 13 an above the badge is golden. Here without and with star:

https://wbb.rail-nation.com/wc…attachment/2907-gold-png/

https://wbb.rail-nation.com/wc…/2908-gold-mit-stern-png/

Thank you very much for your reply and photographs!

So this star is additional to the stars of top 100, top 10 player, yes?

for example i am top 100 player, i have 2 stars ... if i am also first class player, i will have the extra little star in the frame of my carrer medal?

• Thank you very much for your reply and photographs!

So this star is additional to the stars of top 100, top 10 player, yes?

for example i am top 100 player, i have 2 stars ... if i am also first class player, i will have the extra little star in the frame of my carrer medal?

That is correct.