Exclusive Bonus For You

• Well, this is a fun one. I get an email from Rail Nation...it says I get an exclusive bonus for the start of the next round.

"To help you get ahead at the start of the new round, we're giving you a surprise bonus. Might be a Plus Account for 7 days, 100 Gold, Lottery tickets or a Starter Package. "

Nice! I'm liking this. But wait...in the fine print, it says:

"To receive this bonus, you'll have to create a new avatar using the link in this email. The bonus can only be redeemed once per week."

Isn't that suggesting I somehow create a multi-account...and frowned upon by RN? Why would you send this to an existing player and they can't claim their bonus?

I'd like my bonus, please.

-Ron

• Isn't that suggesting I somehow create a multi-account...and frowned upon by RN?

No, it isn't. It wants to say that you only get the bonus when you register to a server you are not playing already. If you play there already there is no way to get the bonus to that avatar besides waiting for a restart of that server and using the link then.

• My point is that they are using the email address that I am registered on RN for. Also, they say, quote "A new round is beginning on the server 'COM203 Tower Bridge (Express)'. Rᴬᴵᴸᴵᴺ ᴿᴼΝ®, now is the best time to start again:"

This is the same email. They establish that I am an existing player and that they want me to join the restart. Additionally, I've tried starting a new server using the same link/same email/same graphic before as an experiment. I chose a server I've never been on. No bonus.

I'll underscore the part where this particular promotion is misleading.

• My point is that they are using the email address that I am registered on RN for. Also, they say, quote "A new round is beginning on the server 'COM203 Tower Bridge (Express)'. Rᴬᴵᴸᴵᴺ ᴿᴼΝ®, now is the best time to start again:"

Sorry, I don't get your problem here.

This is the same email. They establish that I am an existing player and that they want me to join the restart.

No. You played the last round there and they want you to join the current round.

Additionally, I've tried starting a new server using the same link/same email/same graphic before as an experiment. I chose a server I've never been on. No bonus.

Worked for me when I tried that last time. Important caveat "The bonus can only be redeemed once per week."" includes all links and fb.rail-nation.com Overall only one bonus per week.

• The issue is :

the server restarts at 2pm.

the mail is received between 2.10 and 2.40pm. If you signed in to the gameworld at 2pm, not knowing you might receive that email, then you cannot redeem it.

• To understand the concept of "Creating avatar"

You have to look at this menu

News - Rail Nation

For RN avatar is the server you are playing in.

Creating a new avatar is to start playing on a new server.

To me it is confusing.

But that's the meaning RN use.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU

This is the same email. They establish that I am an existing player and that they want me to join the restart. Additionally, I've tried starting a new server using the same link/same email/same graphic before as an experiment. I chose a server I've never been on. No bonus.

I'll underscore the part where this particular promotion is misleading.

When I restarted DE107 again, I received this same email saying they have a present for me (bonus) if I restart this server and use the link that it is in the email.

I returned from work about 1 hour after the server started again, I clicked from the email to restart and I was not given any present (^_^;) I just thought maybe it was broken!

• The gifts seem to be somewhat random; they normally work but not always.

I used the link from Facebook to restart on Tower Bridge because the email was late, but I still didn't get the free starter pack. A quick email to Support sorted it out though.

The issue is :

the server restarts at 2pm.

the mail is received between 2.10 and 2.40pm. If you signed in to the gameworld at 2pm, not knowing you might receive that email, then you cannot redeem it.

This is the main issue for me too. The last few server resets have seen the emails sent out AFTER the server has restarted, whereas they should be sent out at least 30 minutes before the restart, in my opinion.

• I struggled for some years to receive them. I play for 5 and a half year now and only get them since the last 6 months.

I had to create a gmail adress before I received them. Travian doesn't send mails to local providers only gmail, hotmail and so on