Railway change

• One would have to lay tracks down to one of the eastern cities. But it would take time and money (for both the tracks and the track production building) I would stick with what you got and wait until during the end game. It should ask you then where you want to be placed for the next server start. That's just my opinion. i'm sure others will have other options.

My Forum Goal:

To get to 1000 Posts :)

• Iron Panther, this is a good question.

I play US Brodway as secondary server to further my career and in additon because i enjoy the company i am in and my teammates very much.

my name is in blue, which supposedly means i am from the East team.

But i mostly drive goods to red cities and follow instructions from my leaders, and have many train lines to blue cities ( east team citiers) and red cities (west team cities).

what changes every day is not which team i am in, what changes is the points bonus i receive for daily deliveries of goods to these cities.

i would not think about change teams. you can be of east team and for example, drive goods to the opposite part of the map.

it will depend on how the company you are in and the instructions your leaders give.

• was wondering if it's possible to switch from Pacific Rail (west) to Atlantic Rail (east)?

One would have to lay tracks down to one of the eastern cities.

No, and No.

Once you are aligned with Red, or Blue, you are that color for the duration of the game. Yes you can track to a city of a different color, but your color will not change even if you change your home. That is the point of Red VS. Blue. IF you are Red, and connect to a Blue city, your goods will count towards the Red percentage to take over the city.

Steamy was right though, you can change by selecting a different city at the start of a new round, but during the round you cannot change.

• No, and No.

Once you are aligned with Red, or Blue, you are that color for the duration of the game. Yes you can track to a city of a different color, but your color will not change even if you change your home. That is the point of Red VS. Blue. IF you are Red, and connect to a Blue city, your goods will count towards the Red percentage to take over the city.

Steamy was right though, you can change by selecting a different city at the start of a new round, but during the round you cannot change.

Sorry. I forgot about that. You're right.

My Forum Goal:

To get to 1000 Posts :)

• you only can change color is to delete your avatar, wait three days and start over again from zero.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Watch your thoughts because they can become words

Watch your words because they become your deeds

Watch your deeds because they become your habits

Watch your habits because they become your character

Watch your character because it will become your destiny

• This is about the right place to ask. Broadway is my first server to finish (yay) so what happens now? I can still log on, and the trains are still running. I guess at some point it resets? How long does that take, seeing as it's not listed as a server start date yet, and do I automatically restart in the same server?

It also says my plus account and such are still available in the new round, I assume those are linked to a specific server, so if I were to start on another server they wouldn't be?

So many questions... sorry...

• It normally automatically resets after a few days and then about a week or so post the reset it starts again - dates given on the forum here and also in your game lobby (calendar icon under logo) once its been announced.

You will only automatically restart back in the same place if you pre-registered for the next round under the association you were with.

Your plus account and gold will be linked to the same server correct so if you join another server you would start from scratch :)

• Hi Llewelyn1966

Thanks for great questions and nice to hear you completed your first server! I hope you had fun!

Broadway will go offline soon, and we will prepare the next round start. When the date for the restart is known, it will be announced here on forum, on the game main page and in the lobby. It usually takes a week+ or two to restart.

Your unspent purchased gold, unused plus account days and also extra gold depending on your gained prestige will wait for you once Broadway starts again. These are linked to Broadway.

There is a way to transfer the gold and plus account once the round restarts, but only to other US servers (Golden Gate, Crankshaft, Grand Central). Just join Broadway, go to account settings and 'Transfer Gold'. This will remove your avatar from Broadway and you can then use 'Collect Gold' option on the other US servers.

If you want to join one of the international COM servers, welcome! There, Gold and Plus can be transferred only to other COM servers.

You can start a new server while waiting and try how the other scenarios (Classic and Europe) run.

• great thanks. I'm already playing some other servers in different styles. I joined broadway at the beginning of era 5 to get some advance idea of the later eras (what to research etc) so I'll wait til it resets and play all the way through next time. Can't yet decide if express or normal speed is best :)