Chairperson & deputies to see sitters

• I don't think it would be a good idea for people to see who your sitter is. For the simple reason what if the sitter wasn't carrying out their duties properly.If the chair or deputy see's that the sitter is online they can call them out this may put people off from becoming a sitter. Maybe sometimes the sitter only has a limited time themselves to sort their own trains and no time to sort the person they are supposed to be sitting for. Then when that person comes online and the chair or deputy says well this person was online and didn't sort your trains.

The one thing i would suggest is sometimes it can be confusing if you see a person come online and you start to talk to them but they dont reply and you think they are ignoring you. For it to turn out later that it was someone sitting their account. Maybe it would be useful to have something to show that the account is currently being maintained by a sitter to save confusion. For example when when you get the popup that someone is online it would have an 'S' next to someones name in red or an S in the green circle or something else just to show the account is current being sat for.

• The one thing i would suggest is sometimes it can be confusing if you see a person come online and you start to talk to them but they dont reply and you think they are ignoring you. For it to turn out later that it was someone sitting their account. Maybe it would be useful to have something to show that the account is currently being maintained by a sitter to save confusion. For example when when you get the popup that someone is online it would have an 'S' next to someones name in red or an S in the green circle or something else just to show the account is current being sat for.

Or maybe a gray background?

My Forum Goal:

To get to 1000 Posts :)

• All very interesting ideas. I love the idea of it being made more obvious that an account is online due to a sitter. As for a list of who a persons sitter is and who they sit for, this can actually be done voluntarily in the form of a Corp Forum thread. That way people can choose on their own if that information is shared rather than making it part of the game. Another method is for Chairs/Deputies request the info and make a spread sheet that only they see. There are methods of sharing documents either in 3rd party chat programs or actual Cloud document sharing.

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi