Option to reset and restart the server

• True :)

I can speak German and English in addition to my language. So i usually will play servers in these 3 languages.

But the more passionate games for me are at the Russian servers!

I can be very happy, very sad, cry, laugh, be very angry and say i will never return there... but after less than 24 hours I am there again, missing everything very much!

\(^_^)/

And i do not speak one word of Russian ( oh i tell i lie .... ^^; i know how to say hello, yes, no, thank you ... hahaha)

I met one of my favorite game friends at russian server and we are friends at private life too... all thankfully to GOOGLE TRANSLATE!

My whole purpose with this idea/suggestion is to have CITY ( and city only) NAMES in the language the person chooses.

The way it is now, no matter what language the person chooses, the CITY (city only) will always display in the country language.

And no, you cannot do copy / paste when the cartoon asks you what city you wish to play at the start of the round!

• We had a discussion about chat translator widget in the past: Chat translator

I would not hold my breath. Translation programs are not smart enough, so please use Google translate by copy pasting text there when needed. It might not get it all right, but it is one option :)

I would not hold my breath. Translation programs are not smart enough, so please use Google translate by copy pasting text there when needed. It might not get it all right, but it is one option :)

And even Google translator is making a lot of mistakes. There is no perfect translator programm.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Watch your thoughts because they can become words

Watch your words because they become your deeds

Watch your deeds because they become your habits

Watch your habits because they become your character

Watch your character because it will become your destiny

Cannot copy and paste city names into google translate