Bonus Train Comps

• Twisted Angel, you didnt cause arguments here, you opened up polite discourse. It is through discussion that change happens and while all may not agree with each other 100% of the time, it is those differences in thought which breed progress. Remember, a closed mouth doesnt get fed.

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi

• It only makes sense that if you are connected to more cities, you will increase your chances of seeing an upcoming BE competition. Personally, I think if you limit yourself to just 2 or 3 cities, you are also not going to be as capable of competing against those who strive for more connections - they are *hungry*.

Also, if you are on a SoE server and you don't connect to all 5 cities and there respective LMs, you are not able to contribute so much to the region. That scenario is all about the teamwork and if a neighbor's LM is struggling, you haul your a...er, engines over there and help out. :)

Edit: one of my goals is to connect to every city during a round. The most I've done so far is about 20.

• It only makes sense that if you are connected to more cities, you will increase your chances of seeing an upcoming BE competition. Personally, I think if you limit yourself to just 2 or 3 cities, you are also not going to be as capable of competing against those who strive for more connections - they are *hungry*.

Also, if you are on a SoE server and you don't connect to all 5 cities and there respective LMs, you are not able to contribute so much to the region. That scenario is all about the teamwork and if a neighbor's LM is struggling, you haul your a...er, engines over there and help out. :)

Edit: one of my goals is to connect to every city during a round. The most I've done so far is about 20.

Good evening

What is a SoE

What is a BE

What is a LM

Would you please be so kind to write complete words?

Thank you very much.

M1.1 is a server that I am a vegetable there ^^; (vegetable: do not move. I learned this expression at Russian server. )

In my primary servers I am connected to 10 cities or more, minimum.

My intention using M1.1 was that even at servers that I am connected to only 3 cities, I have seen several bonus train tournaments.

• SoE = Steam over Europe

BE = Bonus Engine

LM = LandMark

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?