Bonus Train Comps

• you understood him wrongly ^^;

he says if you are connected to more cities you will see many more bonus train tournaments

more connected cities = more bonus train tournaments

but all cities will have a bonus train tournament some time.

i know it is hard, you are like me, not native English speaker, and maybe sometimes we cannot understand 100% clearly, but this I understood correctly what he means

(o^_^o)

• I was once connected to 3 cities and never saw an bonus engine competition...

My Forum Goal:

To get to 1000 Posts :)

• While I commend you for your sense of fair play, it's not altogether accurate to call these players "malicious". Some may be of course, theres always some but I have found the majority of players who do this, arent even paying attention, they are in it more for the competition itself than the prize as there are round and career achievements for number of comps won as well as just completed.

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi

• I was once connected to 3 cities and never saw an bonus engine competition...

Maybe you are not online when they come!

When you check up coming tournaments, you will see some that have very, very little train and the prize is *cargo engine of past era` or ` passanger engine of past era` and the money prize.

I participated in one at St Louis at US103 last round and won a cargo bonus train.

It was about 5 in the morning Tokyo local time ( i dont know what time this is in your country. I won the bonus cargo train ISIS)

• That sucks. how much prestige did you have? I've heard that's also a requirement for some events for cities....

My Forum Goal:

• While I commend you for your sense of fair play, it's not altogether accurate to call these players "malicious". Some may be of course, theres always some but I have found the majority of players who do this, arent even paying attention, they are in it more for the competition itself than the prize as there are round and career achievements for number of comps won as well as just completed.

Hmmmm was this a bad meaning. I apologize.

English is not my native language.

I will change then and say hostile players.

You can check train lists of players who enter the tournament, and you see they have the train, but when they notice you do not have the train, they immediately apply a boost ticket in all their trains, and the massive speed they win, means they used the instant transport tickets.

Happens all the time at JP01 and RU15 (o^_^o)

• That sucks. how much prestige did you have? I've heard that's also a requirement for some events for cities....

I did not have so many points when the round finished.

About 360.000

I cannot remember exactly how many points i had when i won ISIS.

I can remember exactly the time because I am used to win many tournaments when I arrive back at my home from work ( I work evening/night shifts).

But you are correct that the products you have to carry for the tournament and awards will change depending how many points you have.

• there was nothing wrong with what you said, I just dont agree with your assessment. Yes, they do have everything at their disposal to show them what the prize is, etc. but I have found many in this game who log in real quick, move their trains and log off. They dont read posts and dont bother to put any research or thought into their actions. Where that plays on competitions, they see there is a comp, might set an alarm then log back in to set their trains and hit start or they see there is an upcoming comp, set their trains and spend the 10 gold but they really dont pay attention to what the prize is. These people are the bane of the game, I call them "autoplayers". Only thing worse would be a "BOT"

• But you are correct that the products you have to carry for the tournament and awards will change depending how many points you have.

Witch doesn't make sense because I've seen players with either a lot more prestige than me or less and they still play the same competitions as I do.

My Forum Goal:

• The competitions are actually broken up by prestige and the division is your Lottery Center level. You will only compete against other people with the same Lottery level as you and lottery level is dictated by how much prestige you have. As there arent many levels to the Lottery, the prestige gap can be fairly wide.

• The competitions are actually broken up by prestige and the division is your Lottery Center level. You will only compete against other people with the same Lottery level as you and lottery level is dictated by how much prestige you have. As there arent many levels to the Lottery, the prestige gap can be fairly wide.

That makes more sense. Thanks :)

My Forum Goal:

• the good thing here is, we can disagree with each other. I dont consider it disrespectful at all. It is the differences in the way people think which breeds new ideas. But if I have offended, I too shall apologize.

• the good thing here is, we can disagree with each other. I dont consider it disrespectful at all. It is the differences in the way people think which breeds new ideas. But if I have offended, I too shall apologize.

You are very polite and did not offend, Roadkill (^_^)

I will call the players hostile because is always the same individuals, same server...

If you do accidentally (honestly i only enter a tournament after i see that i am very, very interested in the award, i will not move all my trains only to be in a tournament hahaha) of course, it can happen to someone, maybe... but when you already are customer of same server, know the players and their certain behaviours in the game, actions like this can be called malicious/hostile.

Maybe I am a naive and will be never so strong...

Yes, I have broken majorities at factories on purpose (can be called a malicious/hostile action but mainly I do if the factory grows, and the majority players will not give new money there and will not make space for me for a long time!)

Yes, I will start transporting a product in many many different cities maybe 40 minutes before the start of a new day, to collect more points and I know many players will be angry....

But bonus train is something I will never be comfortable to just take chance away from someone who can win it by tournament, if I have already the train.

It will not bring me happiness to make the person not have the train.

It will bring me a guilt feeling I do not like.

I prefer collecting points and game strenght other ways!

• You say you're a team player ;) (Not trying to be mean...)

My Forum Goal: