Bonus Train Comps

• Twisted Angel, you didnt cause arguments here, you opened up polite discourse. It is through discussion that change happens and while all may not agree with each other 100% of the time, it is those differences in thought which breed progress. Remember, a closed mouth doesnt get fed.

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi

• It only makes sense that if you are connected to more cities, you will increase your chances of seeing an upcoming BE competition. Personally, I think if you limit yourself to just 2 or 3 cities, you are also not going to be as capable of competing against those who strive for more connections - they are *hungry*.

Also, if you are on a SoE server and you don't connect to all 5 cities and there respective LMs, you are not able to contribute so much to the region. That scenario is all about the teamwork and if a neighbor's LM is struggling, you haul your a...er, engines over there and help out. :)

Edit: one of my goals is to connect to every city during a round. The most I've done so far is about 20.

• It only makes sense that if you are connected to more cities, you will increase your chances of seeing an upcoming BE competition. Personally, I think if you limit yourself to just 2 or 3 cities, you are also not going to be as capable of competing against those who strive for more connections - they are *hungry*.

Also, if you are on a SoE server and you don't connect to all 5 cities and there respective LMs, you are not able to contribute so much to the region. That scenario is all about the teamwork and if a neighbor's LM is struggling, you haul your a...er, engines over there and help out. :)

Edit: one of my goals is to connect to every city during a round. The most I've done so far is about 20.

Good evening

What is a SoE

What is a BE

What is a LM

Would you please be so kind to write complete words?

Thank you very much.

M1.1 is a server that I am a vegetable there ^^; (vegetable: do not move. I learned this expression at Russian server. )

In my primary servers I am connected to 10 cities or more, minimum.

My intention using M1.1 was that even at servers that I am connected to only 3 cities, I have seen several bonus train tournaments.

• SoE = Steam over Europe

BE = Bonus Engine

LM = LandMark

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Watch your thoughts because they can become words

Watch your words because they become your deeds

Watch your deeds because they become your habits

Watch your habits because they become your character

Watch your character because it will become your destiny

• SoE =

Sorry! Had to do it lol :P

lol