Message POPUPS over MAP buttons

• Apologies if it hadn't been brought up before, I didn't see one, (but I didn't look too hard either, tbh)

This one just straight up makes me annoyed...

I'm trying to navigate the map, and a popup occurs directly over zoom in/out or whatever, and takes me to a player's page or (whatever the popup is alerting to)

I would like AT LEAST the option to turn them off altogether, but it would be fine with me if they popped up elsewhere on the screen too, because they *can* be helpful, although usually they are just annoyances since the location of the popup directly interferes with general gameplay.

Thanks for your consideration :)

• Good morning!

I always wished to suggest this, but you did much better job than I could have done.

Thank you very much!

Yes, factory little windows appearing everywhere when i try to look for the transporters (photographs, another little annoying thing) or just try to move the map around with the mouse.

A feature to make them dissapeared would be very useful, same as we can dissapear the music and other things that we do not want in our game!

• Could you take a screenshot or multiple screenshots to show where these windows appear (how they affect the gameplay)?

Is it the same situation with pc, tablet, phone? Or just with one of these?

I would be happy to learn more from your experiences!

• you know what kind of pop-ups anoys me? when your just doing your daily stuff and Lucy decides to be anoying by just popping up in the middle f the screen saying there is a special offer. like it is raelly anoying sometimes

• Could you take a screenshot or multiple screenshots to show where these windows appear (how they affect the gameplay)?

Is it the same situation with pc, tablet, phone? Or just with one of these?

I would be happy to learn more from your experiences!

Good evening Samisu

I apologize but my computer will not allow me to take screenshots of its screen.

May I send you a photograph of the irritating factory windows to your email or wherever I can send it to?

• Good evening Samisu

I apologize but my computer will not allow me to take screenshots of its screen.

May I send you a photograph of the irritating factory windows to your email or wherever I can send it to?

Photograph works just as well. You can use the 'attachments' button here on forum posts so it's easy to just point to this thread and that post whenever the image is needed :)

Another option you can use is go to imgur.com > new post > create a link of the image and add the image link here via the image icon at the top of comment box.

Thank you very much :engine1:★YUKI★:engine1:

• Photograph works just as well. You can use the 'attachments' button here on forum posts so it's easy to just point to this thread and that post whenever the image is needed :)

Another option you can use is go to imgur.com > new post > create a link of the image and add the image link here via the image icon at the top of comment box.

Thank you very much :engine1:★YUKI★:engine1:

Thank you very much Samisu.

I will do right now.

• 0crQ45T

another one, this time of a city.

Either the factory window or the city window are very unwanted and irritating, as the player above said.

you are trying to look fast over your train lines and cities, maybe to manually change shcedule, maybe it is a tournanment, and wherever you move the arrow in your computer, these windows will come and delay you.

Please kindly disappear them, or make a display option to have them terminated (same as the music, train smoke etc. the player can choose to have them or not)

• What is a PN?

(I wish we could go back to the old times when people just wrote complete words... it takes maybe 3 more seconds! And I am not 90 years old ^^; I am 32, maybe older than many here? )

• I feel better now Roadkill ^^;

Maybe different cultures?

Here only the very young (and not very considerate people) will write this style of `eating` complete words and even though they understand each other, us older slow people become very confused and have no idea what language they speak (.>_<.)

• I feel better now Roadkill ^^;

Maybe different cultures?

Here only the very young (and not very considerate people) will write this style of `eating` complete words and even though they understand each other, us older slow people become very confused and have no idea what language they speak (.>_<.)

leet, woot, pwn, owned. understand me now? lol

My Forum Goal:

To get to 1000 Posts :)

• What is a PN?

(I wish we could go back to the old times when people just wrote complete words... it takes maybe 3 more seconds! And I am not 90 years old ^^; I am 32, maybe older than many here? )

Oops, sorry. German abbreviation for persönliche Nachricht = personal message aka mail. :)