problem at recalculation

• this problem appears on ptr3 endgame

I have a small problem with the endgame, every time we have a recalculation, stop the counter at 2 seconds from the end, to see the situation further, I have to log in again for example, it is possible that the next period is already underway for several minutes before you notice this

I have a small problem with the endgame, every time we have a recalculation, stop the counter at 2 seconds from the end, to see the situation further, I have to log in again for example, it is possible that the next period is already underway for several minutes before you notice this

Hi, please contact game support of the ptr. I'm sure they can be more helpful :saint:

• I have had this same issue on 3 servers over the past round. This hasnt caused me any real problems and it will actually clear without restarting game. If I go into staion or lab or any other full screen window, it clears. Besides, there is a pop up that tells us when the recalculation has happened.

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi

Open one random industry to get the recalculation timer running again and open the city info to get the cunsumption timer running again.