Pre-registered teammates who do not come. How to free their space?

• Good morning!

I have a question about pre registration of association teammates!

My husband and I own an association.

When the round ends, certainly more than 90% of our teammates pre register to start with us in the next round.

On this round, we started with 14 players, quickly expanded the association and can have up to 18 members now.

We had three new players waiting to join us.

After the asociation became bigger, we accepted two applications, but the third one says

`the player cannot be accepted until 3 days have passed from the server restart because of pre registered members` or something with this meaning. (do not remember the exact words)

We did not get this message when we accepted two applications, only the last one.

This means that the the two spaces we have empty belong to someone who pregistered and has not come back?

We are at day 2 of era one now.

If they never come back their spaces cannot never be occupied?

I do not have private contacts of these players.

It is the first time that this happens as everyone always comes back as soon as the server starts.

There are more players who want to join us and I have only two spaces who apparently cannot be taken.

We are top 1 association and wish to be full at all times until growing to maximum level and have 25 members + 1.

But cannot approve new applications because the spaces are promised to players who still are not back?

How can we dismiss them and make space for active players who want to join?

• `the player cannot be accepted until 3 days have passed from the server restart because of pre registered members`

Well, this should be enough to answer your question. When a player pre-registers for the next round his slot is reserved for the first 3 days. Once day 3 is over anyone can get that slot.

We did not get this message when we accepted two applications, only the last one.

Your association got bigger, The new slot wasn't reserved for anyone so you could accept the application. The newbie slot isn't reserved too.

• your question wasnt stupid at all. Never hesitate to ask something if you dont understand. This community is here to help each other.

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi

• Should the pre-registration period br shortened to 48hrs? I don't know but I would imagine very few who are coming back don't do so in the first two days, with most rejoining the first day.

• Should the pre-registration period br shortened to 48hrs? I don't know but I would imagine very few who are coming back don't do so in the first two days, with most rejoining the first day.

pre-registration lasts the duration of end game so in some cases, that is less than 24 hours.

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi

• pre-registration lasts the duration of end game so in some cases, that is less than 24 hours.

pre registration lasts for 3 days after the new round starts, no 24 hours, now i understand.

if the preregistration player does not come in three days, his space becomes empty and a new player can come and use the space.

it would be best if the pre registration player loses the space in 24 hours if he does not come! because of work or sleep sometimes it is not possible join immediately when the new round starts, but there is no explanation for not coming in 24 hours. nobody sleeps 24 hours or works 24 hours.

• pre-registration lasts the duration of end game so in some cases, that is less than 24 hours.

That is how long they have to pre-register, we are talking about how long they have to start the new round with a reserved space is the association. 3 days is too long imo, 48hrs is sufficient.

• 72 hours is the amount of time it takes for an account to go inactive if not logged in, so that may have something to do with why the "hold" on pre-registered spots lasts for 72 hours... but that's just a guess. While I agree that most will join during the first 48 hours if they intend to return, I've also seen some who do pop in later.

For the original poster -- held slots are made open in one of two ways:

-- the first 72 hours of the game round passes without those players returning

-- a slot will also be opened if a pre-registered player logs in long enough to leave the association (thereby cancelling the claim on the held spot, making it open for anyone else to join)