association yard

• i dont know what a rsp is, but i completely agree with you! \(^_^)/

we should be able to have something like a company bank where any teamate can deposit things they do not need and another teamate can make withdrawal as needed (of course daily limitations would apply)

• i dont know what a rsp is, but i completely agree with you! \(^_^)/

we should be able to have something like a company bank where any teamate can deposit things they do not need and another teamate can make withdrawal as needed (of course daily limitations would apply)

rsp or rp is research point(s)

• These are really good ideas. Would be interesting to see this tried on an Express server. Of course, it could just make those teams that already tend to dominate the game, even stronger but it could also help balance things out.

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi

• We are already able to spend cash on workers and industries for example, and everyone benefits from those in the association. Plus, cash can be spent to level up the HQ. Then your personal advancement in the game also needs piles of cash :D

Without touching the balancing of the game or risking people abusing a system where you could send money or research points to each other, what would be the best ways to spend RPs you don't need?

• I like the idea of an association yard with different buildings that would improve the association as a whole. Building would each be donated to by the members, including the HQ and asso Lab which could bring about a lab research chain but instead of trains, it would be association buffs such as speed, wait time, etc. Members wouldnt donate RP but they could donate money or even have tasks they can perform. Its an interesting idea that would take a lot of thought and design but over all, worth the effort and consideration

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi

• I have suggested about an association bank on several occasions over the years but nothing was ever implemented. I do have one thing i would like to suggest its a shame when members hit red with their banks full. What about an option for a Chair or Deputy to activate a emergency reserve so if they see a member with a full bank they could press their bank to activate it for say 3 hours or maybe a little bit more. If after that time the member still hasn't been online then the money earned until that moment is safe but anything else after that time will be lost.

Some members miscalculate as they check how long until their bank is full but that doesn't take into account any bonuses that are collected by other members in that time and also if the association wins a worker that will generate extra cash while they are not here. Just so its a sort of safety net. You could also have a limit placed like it can only be applied to the account twice per week similar to how the sitter function has a limited number of days for the round this emergency reserve could have the same thing.