Lab Bug During Plus

• If you have Plus, you get the advantage of a researcher. The points generated by the Researcher do not show up in your Research Point inventory until AFTER you spend research points. So, if you have spent all your points, and your researcher generates a point, it appears that you have none. When you get a point via your Lab, it shows up as 1 point. When you spend the point, the missing Researcher Point appears and you can spend it.

• during the plus account you have a researcher available. This researcher doesn't give rp"s but shortens research time with 25%.

e.g. your lab level gives you every 180 minutes a rp, the time is shortened to 135 minutes with the researcher of the + account

• during the plus account you have a researcher available. This researcher doesn't give rp"s but shortens research time with 25%.

e.g. your lab level gives you every 180 minutes a rp, the time is shortened to 135 minutes with the researcher of the + account

you are correct, the researcher does shorten time by 25%, however, it has not always been that way. The researcher used to randomly generate an RP

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi

• I honestly dont know when they changed it, guess I didnt even notice but I've been playing a bit longer than that. Wish I had a screenshot of the old Researcher write up. I did say that it lowered time for RP and Randomly generated. I know because it was a pain to calculate the time to the different trains, upgrades,etc. because of the random part.

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi

• i get a msg popup saying the lab has generated an RP but when i go to put it on its not there. Sometimes it takes hrs to actualy add the RP so it can be used.

Ive probably missed out on lots of RP that just dont get added when generated. At the mo im making RP every 12 mins but only getting maybe 1 an hr to use. The rest dont get added or show up hrs later. Had it last round and this round.

Might be the researcher bonus isnt getting counted so only get the RP at the normal research speed instead of the shortned time by having the researcher.

• When you log in, your account updates to show the points which generated during your absence (up to the limit of your Lab, based on level). If you've been logged in for a while already, and especially if coming back from an extended period of inactivity (the screen blurs and you use your mouse to refocus), it's possible that the most recent point generated doesn't show properly, causing an "extra point" to appear once you spend what showed as available.

Regarding the random point in yesteryear's researcher model... I never saw that write-up (I didn't start paying attention to info on any of the premium features until early 2014, though) and it's definitely not been the case for the last handful of years :) Which I guess at least makes for easier RP calculations!

cliff60 if you believe you're actually missing points, you can contact Support to request a review. Just make sure to note in your ticket what avatar name and server needs to be checked.

• You get an alert saying that your Lab has created an RP, but it is not there if created by the Researcher. When you get a regular RP, and spend that RP, the missing RP appears, so you have 1 RP instead of zero. You have to spend a 2nd time.