Let's talk about the Update 4.14.0

• Performance update : long overdue, I'm waiting to see how it will be in practice, but sounds good to me.

Bonus engine : why 1 more ? Already so difficult to get all of them, I fear it will create a larger imbalance between very active / paying players and others. But let's wait for the stats.

Bad-luck protection : sounds like a dramatic change, but the trainspotters were too easy to get so I understand. Maybe would have put it to 50-60 rather than 100 but let's see :)

And finally, the most important point IMO : pre-registration. This change needed to happen 1 month after the pre-registration was enabled I think. I hope the region-quota is better balanced as well, and not only the city-quota. Looking forward to see how it fits in practice.

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

• I havent really noticed any differences in the tainspoters except that they come in slower and we see Petr a little bit more often. I just started a round 6 days ago. I constantly collect them and havent finished a set yet and I just collected one and got a whole $1200 for them which is pretty much what I have always gotten. The past 2 changelogs have stated an increase in trainspotter worth so why am I not seeing a change to it?

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi

• I havent really noticed any differences in the tainspoters except that they come in slower and we see Petr a little bit more often.

Wow! For me, I noticed a difference. Playing on 3 servers, I complete a set every 2 or 3 days. On one express server era 3 just started and I got 3 complete sets during the first fortnight. So, as I see it, it's someone overdone, but much more fun than to collect 12 weeks and get nothing ... so I also think, 100 might return to that old situation again.

And the big point of sacroima: Yes, if they change the pre-registration, they should also rethink the region-quota. We should be able to get players into all 5 cities of a region before it's closed.

Beliebt sein ist eigentlich ganz einfach:

Man muss nur immer sagen, was die anderen hören wollen.

Leider liegt mir das so überhaupt nicht.

• And the big point of sacroima: Yes, if they change the pre-registration, they should also rethink the region-quota. We should be able to get players into all 5 cities of a region before it's closed.

My point for the region quota is rather the opposite.

We should stop allowing 4-5 associations in 3 regions, when there is only 1 in the other 7 regions.

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

• Wow! For me, I noticed a difference. Playing on 3 servers, I complete a set every 2 or 3 days. On one express server era 3 just started and I got 3 complete sets during the first fortnight. So, as I see it, it's someone overdone, but much more fun than to collect 12 weeks and get nothing ... so I also think, 100 might return to that old situation again.

And the big point of sacroima: Yes, if they change the pre-registration, they should also rethink the region-quota. We should be able to get players into all 5 cities of a region before it's closed.

I have always had bad luck with trainspotter. Not totally sure why but I think I missed the last update (as this mainly applies to servers before the round starts). That being said, I just started a round last Monday so I should see the difference, I just dont, except what I listed.

I do agree that if they are going to change the pre-registration rule, they need to up the quota. Teams that were together in one round shouldnt have overcrowding issues for the next round except when tons of new people join but that doesnt happen in the first 5 minutes. I think what they need to do is a mix of old and new. If the pre-registering team is remaining in the same region, overcrowding shouldnt effect them. Only if they choose to move.

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”-Mahatma Gandhi

• what difference will the change of the pre-registration bring.

If 3 big asso's wants to play together they start in three towns next to each other. In one day all asso's are in the same city again

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• ^^ This is almost exactly what I thought too :thumbup: (presumably in some other words though)

About the trainspotters: a little calculation (normal speed server):

Maximum 24 spotters a day * 84 days = 2016 spotters from era 1-6 (if you get them all)

Most players don't get to 10 tracks within the first 10 hours of a new round so they need to get those spotters before they are out of tracks. Let's say average of 5 track (coal-wood-boards-grain-cattle).

Those 5 spotters will be unique if you wait until the 5 tracks are occupied.

That means you still need to find 20 unique trainspotters.

With really bad luck you'll need 2000 (bad luck protection 100 * 20) trainspotters before you have found 25 unique ones, that means you'll complete the set only once during the round (at the very end)…

For express servers it even means that it could happen that you won't complete the set of 25 unique trainspotters at all, and I can't imagine that this is intended…

After all that, I did actually complete a set today. Funny how things work out

That sounds sooooo familiar :D

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: M1.201 Scandinavia :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1: COM301 The Alps :engine1:

• Most players don't get to 10 tracks within the first 10 hours of a new round so they need to get those spotters before they are out of tracks. Let's say average of 5 track (coal-wood-boards-grain-cattle).

Those 5 spotters will be unique if you wait until the 5 tracks are occupied.

That means you still need to find 20 unique trainspotters.

I must have missed something somewhere. What does the # of tracks have to do with the spotters?

• What God giveth God taketh away.If you are changing the frequency of trainspotter and the amount the amount from 20 to 100 at least dont give plus account prizes to people who dont need them.....Iv'e won 3 so far and already have over 700 days of plus acc so totally useless to me

• what difference will the change of the pre-registration bring.

If 3 big asso's wants to play together they start in three towns next to each other. In one day all asso's are in the same city again

From what I understand is, we are not able to put all corporation at the same city, I not sure but I think the maximum players to start at the same city is 10, so we are only able to put 10 players in that city. If you want to put 3 corporations of 25 players each you wil need at least 8 cities, am I right?

• I must have missed something somewhere. What does the # of tracks have to do with the spotters?

There is a maximuf of 10 spotters on the map. But only if you have at least 10 tracks cause there is only one spotter per track. It's only a problem if your are offline though. On spotter is generated every hour. So if you are offline for max 7 hours 7 tracks are enough.

• There is a maximuf of 10 spotters on the map. But only if you have at least 10 tracks cause there is only one spotter per track. It's only a problem if your are offline though. On spotter is generated every hour. So if you are offline for max 7 hours 7 tracks are enough.

Thanks, I didn't realise it was 1 spotter per track, up to the max of 10

• According to the information I received (Unconfirmed).

Chance to win the new bonus train (Primus) is ~0.1% which is a much more than ~0.003% chance to win a jackpot.

Chance to win a bonus train is ~1% (10 times more / You win 1 Primus per 10 winning bonus trains)

• 8) Primus stats 8)

Era Speed Acceleration Reliability Traction Power Price
    1 90 km/h 13 95% 5 150.000
    2 115 km/h 13 95% 6 300.000
    3 125 km/h 13 95% 8 500.000
    4 145 km/h 13 95% 10 800.000
    5 155 km/h 13 95% 12 1.300.000
    6 250 km/h 13 95% 15 2.200.000

This engine can pull all goods.

• Bonus vs Primus 3D

Bonus trains (fully upgraded) and Primus (fully upgraded *)

I must note that both trains are completely upgraded*!

Bonus trains are completely upgraded!

*Primus can not be upgraded. That's why we can say it's completely upgraded!

Era 1

Era 2

Era 3

Era 4

Era 5

Era 6

• You just had to kill it for everyone didn't you? So the Priums isn't worth the trouble isn't it?

I only show some facts and leave analyzes for people smarter than me.