End Game City Demand

• About to start End Game in Rocky Mountains.

In past End Games cities that ranked higher in the End Game top 10 had to haul more to complete deliveries of each good.

There's a rumor going around that ALL cities in the top 10 will have to deliver the same amount as the city in the #1 spot.

I haven't seen any announcement about this change from Rail Nation.

Which is it, do all cities haul the same amount as city #1, or each city that is lower in the EG ranking having to haul less to complete a good?

• Interesting, where did this rumor come from? Could it be the mixed with SoE scenario where cities that placed after the number 10 have to deliver the same amount as the city placed number 10?

The rumor is not true, but I would be very interested to hear where it comes from.

• Ranking doesn't matter.

City level going into the Endgame is what determines your Megacity quota, which is currently set at 3x that level's "max" stock (look at the number at the end of the stock bar and multiply by 3).

So yes, cities that are more highly ranked typically have to haul more than those that are ranked lower. However, if two (or more) cities have the same city level going into Endgame, then they will both (or all) have the same quota. If all 10 cities have the same level, they will be ranked by order of achieving that level and all will require the same tonnage.

Hope that helps. :)

• Interesting, where did this rumor come from? Could it be the mixed with SoE scenario where cities that placed after the number 10 have to deliver the same amount as the city placed number 10?

The rumor is not true, but I would be very interested to hear where it comes from.

Do all cities placed after 10 start at the same time as well?

• The start times are staggered by 30 minutes per rank and 30 minutes per level between a city and the one following it.

So if you have all cities at the same level, they'll all require the same number of goods but they'll all be staggered by 30 minutes per rank (since the ranking will be based on the order in which that level was achieved)... with rank 1 at Endgame start, rank 2 starting 30 minutes later, rank 3 at 30 minutes after rank 2, and so on.

In the event that a city is not only a rank behind but also a level (or more) behind, then the starting time would be staggered by more. (Example: if Rank 1 is level 40 and Rank 2 is level 40, but Rank 3 is level 39 -- then Rank 1 starts at EG start, Rank 2 is 30 minutes later, and Rank 3 is 60 minutes after Rank 2 because they are 1 rank and 1 level behind the city ahead of them.)

• Sadly you can't see the maximum stock. You have to calculate it.

For the calculation you need to know, that the line is at 67% (here 19.430) of the maximum stock. To get the maximum stock divide ist by 67 and multiply it by 100. So with this example:

19.430 / 67 *100 = 19.430 / 0,67 = 29.000

• City level / (tonnes/good)

47 - 232,500 t/G

46 - 225,000 t/G

45 - 217,500 t/G

44 - 210,000 t/G

43 - 202,500 t/G

42 - 195,000 t/G

41 - 187,500 t/G

40 - 180,000 t/G

39 - 174,000 t/G

38 - 168,000 t/G

37 - 162,000 t/G

36 - 156,000 t/G

35 - 150,000 t/G

34 - 144,000 t/G

33 - 138,000 t/G

32 - 132,000 t/G

31 - 127,500 t/G

30 - 123,000 t/G

29 - 118,500 t/G

28 - 114,000 t/G

27 - 109,500 t/G

26 - 105,000 t/G

25 - 100,500 t/G

24 - 96,000 t/G

23 - 91,500 t/G

22 - 87,000 t/G

21 - 82,500 t/G

41- +7,500 t/level

32-40 +6,000 t/level

20-31 +4,500 t/level

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU

• Thats wrong. Or tu put ist better you wrote the answer to another question. ;) That list shows the stock size in a megacity. Which ist the "maximum stock at the end of the stock bar" multiplied by 3.

• There is an easier way, just after consumption you look how far you are from the line, that is the stock you are short to get it green. Yellow just after consumption means green when the trend is zero

• There is an easier way, just after consumption you look how far you are from the line, that is the stock you are short to get it green.

Its not a good Idea to count this only

You also have to keep in mind the consume of the city is based on percentage.

So if 1000 Tons missing to yellow with a 20% consumption you have to carry 1200 Tons to get it green

• That is calculated in this calculation, so you just need that amount extra in to get it green. That's why you have to check just after consumption.

no its not calculated.

Lets make it easy and we say with 20000 Tons its yellow, short before consumption you take a look and see 24000 Tons with 20% you will see after consumption that 800 Tons missing so you will think when we have 24800 Tons its green but you need 25000 Tons for green.

• Can I mention that I miss the days when endgame actually made people want to level their cities? The current algorithm encourages everyone to keep all the cities as small as possible. I am not a city grinder, but I do feel they should have at least a little incentive to keep leveling their city.

• Can I mention that I miss the days when endgame actually made people want to level their cities? The current algorithm encourages everyone to keep all the cities as small as possible. I am not a city grinder, but I do feel they should have at least a little incentive to keep leveling their city.

I've never known the "old days".

But we have strategic opportunities to explore with this ranking as well. (Right now on my server we are pushing one city to 50, to punish the rest of the server and make them all start EG during the night, while our main city will start in the evening).

Opportunities exist, we simply need imaginative people to think of some new ways to beat the cities that stay purposefully at low levels.

• I've never known the "old days".

But we have strategic opportunities to explore with this ranking as well. (Right now on my server we are pushing one city to 50, to punish the rest of the server and make them all start EG during the night, while our main city will start in the evening).

Opportunities exist, we simply need imaginative people to think of some new ways to beat the cities that stay purposefully at low levels.

The second place city came in 2 hours behind the first place city which started 4 hours earlier, however, had the losing city levelled up to eliminate the 4 hour difference, it would have been much more than four hours behind.

I will be interested to hear whether your strategy works or not. Tigerhawk has told me that she beat the very strategy you are employing by starting as the 10th best city. The city she beat had many endgame wins under its belt. Ever since, that server has been a race to the smallest city (and now a race to the highest ranked smallest city. It is rapidly approaching the 'all cities at the same level hypothetical' mentioned earlier.