Origin story of your name

• I'm a teenager. And I fit the stereotype of liking games. I was introduced to a game called, "Adventure Quest Worlds" by my friend and was hooked on it. When I was creating my character, I thought that the Mage class was pretty cool. I got to the part where I chose my name and my thoughts went something like this. Hmm. What should my name be? I am a mage. OH! It would be cool if I was a mage that controlled coal! Because mages control elements! And coal is kinda an element through carbon! Magicoal! It's a pun! And ever since, I've loved that name. I'm hooked on it. So yeah. That's my story!

~Magicoal, your favorite carbon based mage

• My real name is Emma, and growing up family/friends called me Emz. When I started to get interested in gaming, most games the name Emz was taken as it's a short 3 letter name so I decided to see what I came up with. For some reason I didn't like Emzie, and ended up with Emziie. The irony now is, people use Emziie more than they use Emma. Family and real life friends included.

And now for me it has a sentimental attachment. I can't see me using anything else.

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3