Happy Easter!

• Do the players get a refund of the servers which start from today and tomorrow?

They all missed the easter event.

Why not a bit more time of the event so all people could have participated?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Do the players get a refund of the servers which start from today and tomorrow?

They all missed the easter event.

Why not a bit more time of the event so all people could have participated?

Hi hii,

No "refunds" for missed seasonal events I'm afraid. Event runs only during Easter and there were plenty of servers with the event active for those who wanted to join.

We will have more events coming, but no egg hunting until next Easter :saint:

I hope everyone had a nice Easter! I spent time with friends out it the sunny spring weather and then I watched GoT and Star Trek 8)

• Not well thought about by Travian. A few servers were offline, could have easily restarted before Easter, They were between 1,5 to 2 weeks offline. The people playing these servers missed it and miss it more because every time around d the same period these servers are offline. Not really an equal treatment. And to start another server just to search the eggs is useless because the prices are not transferable.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• There are many reasons why servers start when they start, an update, server space, holidays, promotions and much more (it's a scheduled cycle)... Starting a server before its time can push the restarts of the other upcoming servers scheduled (if it's even possible).

If one server starts after Easter this year, it doesn't mean it starts next year at the same time.

You can play on more than one server simultaneously is what I wanted to say originally. Sorry for not being more clear. Almost all of the servers are running during Easter, that's plenty of chances for egg hunt. But sure, if you are playing only on one server that is in maintenance during Easter, then you will miss this seasonal event.

• I know you can play multiple servers, I do it myself.

The servers I talk about are specific country servers and not all people are playing more servers for several reasons.

If the event was extended with 2 or 3 days that would have been enough to give players on all servers a chance to participate.

• Thank you for the clarification!

So you meant domains where there are only 1 (or 2) servers running? Yeah, if you need the server on your own language in order to play and the server is not running at the moment, then you will miss the egg hunt. And so will everyone else playing with only that language. Good point.

I would probably start a thread on the Forum of that domain that missed the Easter egg hunt. The Community Manager there can then decide if she or he could create a hunting event on Forum for example, or forward a wish to HQ that players want a special event since they missed Easter.

• Thank you for the clarification!

So you meant domains where there are only 1 (or 2) servers running? Yeah, if you need the server on your own language in order to play and the server is not running at the moment, then you will miss the egg hunt. And so will everyone else playing with only that language. Good point.

I would probably start a thread on the Forum of that domain that missed the Easter egg hunt. The Community Manager there can then decide if she or he could create a hunting event on Forum for example, or forward a wish to HQ that players want a special event since they missed Easter.

Hi Samisu,

That's what I meant ;). e.g. There is only one Dutch classic server. That one is restarting wednesday the 24th. I know a German server is also starting this week and there are probably a few more.

• Samisu Maybe there could be 2 runs of the event, one that coincides with the western Easter date (for those servers that are running during that time) and another which coincides with the Orthodox Easter date (for those servers that weren't open during the first run). Something like that should allow for all servers to experience the event, due to the timing between the two dates... and it keeps the event itself from being run outside of "Easter" parameters. Just a thought :)

Just as an aside here, I think this year's eggs were amazingly easy to see, so kudos to the design team on that one. I've never had an issue with finding them, but these stood out noticeably even when zoomed out as far as I could go (on Classic), so it made collecting them go that much more smoothly.

• Samisu Maybe there could be 2 runs of the event, one that coincides with the western Easter date (for those servers that are running during that time) and another which coincides with the Orthodox Easter date (for those servers that weren't open during the first run). Something like that should allow for all servers to experience the event, due to the timing between the two dates... and it keeps the event itself from being run outside of "Easter" parameters. Just a thought :)

Just as an aside here, I think this year's eggs were amazingly easy to see, so kudos to the design team on that one. I've never had an issue with finding them, but these stood out noticeably even when zoomed out as far as I could go (on Classic), so it made collecting them go that much more smoothly.

I couldn't find the last one on Broadway US 101. I looked everywhere lol

My Forum Goal:

To get to 1000 Posts :)

This is a very good idea Vivacia