what is the meaning of the photographs?

• good evening

i wanted to ask a question for some time and i ask forgiveness if this question is very stupid. (yes, i ask many of them and receive some times unkind responses, so i am sorry in advance)

there is a meaning for the photographs (the transporters, photographs of men and women) that we see appear in the game? we collect 25 different transporters, we receive a gift, and each time we collect one, we receive money.

who are them? what is their meaning?

• i wanted to ask a question for some time and i ask forgiveness if this question is very stupid. (yes, i ask many of them and receive some times unkind responses, so i am sorry in advance)

No, there are no stupid questions, only answers can be stupid, though sometimes the answerers are stupid.

Questions - even and especially those, some call stupid - are the better way to make people think in new directions, to be creative, to think of solutions instead of problems, better than telling an opinion and call it "The truth [tm]" ... so, please do not stop to ask questions.

there is a meaning for the photographs (the transporters, photographs of men and women) that we see appear in the game? we collect 25 different transporters, we receive a gift, and each time we collect one, we receive money.

who are them? what is their meaning?

As hilti said, they are employees of the game studio (Bright Future) that develops all the programs and bugs of our beloved game.

Of some we know, who they are, Andreas talked about his photo, so we know him, but Andeas posted a good-bye thread some days ago, we will miss him. Of Mette I heard, she's working in the human resources department of BF, and the guy who often holds back from trainspotting (and from posting in blog or forum) is Petr, who is mentioned in the impressum as the CEO of BF.

Those are just examples, some of us know others too, or can tell who they are ... but as there is no page on the company webpage that introduces the team to us, we should not tell to many names ... but yes, they all work (or worked) for the game.

Sie sagen immer: "Sei ehrlich und sag, was du denkst."

Und dann sagt man es und dann gucken sie böse..

• Klabbauter thank you very much! (^_^)/

even though i thought those transporters are maybe random graphic animation like photographs, i thought it would not be much sense to just have these phtographs this is why i thought maybe they have a meaning and thought of asking ...

very fun thought of Rail Nation of including photographs of Bright Future staff, since it is them who are behind the game we love so much )))))

I dont know what they transport, but now that I know who are them and I click to receive the money, I am happier and more thankful

\(^^)/

• Trainspotters are people who take notes and photograph the trains, it's a hobby :thumbup:

If they transport something, it's their camera and notebook.

In the trainspotter minigame in Rail Nation, you will pick up these railfans who are standing there next to tracks taking photos of your trains.

Fun fact: There is also a hobby called 'train mooning' - greeting the passing train with a bare bum. I think it's better we stick to our trainspotters :D

• I am now happy I asked this question Samisu (^^)

I did not know the story is that they are taking photographs of my trains!

I only see `transporters` and then a ticket I get at the lotto to collect all 10 photographs, so I became curious what the meaning is.

The members of the Bright Future company taking photographs of my train, very well thought and cool!! \(^^)/ (I wish i could see the photographs they take of my trains hahahaha all running fast transporting to the city)

• You're actually not the first one to ask that

So the best idea might be to invite us all to Cologne to get free coffee, cookies, snacks, beer and wine and meet all the great people on the photos.

Sie sagen immer: "Sei ehrlich und sag, was du denkst."

Und dann sagt man es und dann gucken sie böse..