RN2018-7272: Association Glitch

• Hey Poshandboots ,

Many thanks for the report!

May I ask if that's still the case for you, because I've been trying to recreate this bug in the last few weeks and wasn't able to -- if so, could I hop into your account for a minute to see if I get an error message? That would be absolutely incredible.

But also, that sucks, do you have no means to leave your association? If you're the only one I might be able to delete it manually for you, if you want that?

Kind regards,

Mollymauk

• Maybe they didn't set one? I don't know for sure since I haven't had the chance to lead one since the update.

That is not possible, if the President chooses to ignore his account removed or its function, the function word or automatically transferred to someone else from the asso. or the President must transfer its function. But apparently has tech support here also no answer to how it can be that there is an asso without President is

railnationwiki

Mijn signature verwijderen die ik al meer dan een jaar heb, Zonder enig bericht waarom. Vind ik persoonlijk jammer.
    GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

• That is not possible, if the President chooses to ignore his account removed or its function, the function word or automatically transferred to someone else from the asso. or the President must transfer its function. But apparently has tech support here also no answer to how it can be that there is an asso without President is

I will put two usernames on here, maybe they can help you:

Samisu

Mollymauk  

(Hopefully they will answer...)

My Forum Goal:

To get to 1000 Posts :)

• I will put two usernames on here, maybe they can help you:

Samisu

Mollymauk  

(Hopefully they will answer...)

It shouldn't be possible. If your account is deleted (and I just tested that to make sure) the next highest ranked player gets chair and if they have the same rank it should be the one who's been a member of the association for longer as far as I am concerned. So if there's an association without a chair as shown in the screenshot that must be a bug. I'll look into it. Would you mind telling me the server this is on? (I'm assuming it's a Dutch one?)

Kind regards,

Mollymauk

• It comes to NL02 Coal closet (Express), as well is also sent to you by this Netherlands has support. But I do have a guess how this is done.

railnationwiki

Mijn signature verwijderen die ik al meer dan een jaar heb, Zonder enig bericht waarom. Vind ik persoonlijk jammer.
    GOOD-BYE RAIL NATION

• I have an outstanding Invitation to the Assocation that I'm already in. Can I safely hit the check mark? I've let it go to this point in case it causes me to leave my current association.

Could you tell me which server?
    And just to be safe, no, don't hit the check mark! We're currently investigating a bug concerning this matter.

Kind Regards,

Mollymauk