iphone app unplayable

• As a new player on iPhone app version I cant seem to get past the “Free gift from Lucy” game just hangs no matter what you do, be it Wi-Fi or cellular. Accept gift and just get the steam engine symbol and nothing happens.

• glad i am not the only one .....

one year trying this iphone application but cannot get past the login

(i put my email plus my password and where i should be able to click, the login button, is disabled, it doesnt work)

• Hey you guys,

you should be able to log into your account with your computer and then accept the pop-up. (Or tell us your server and we'll do it for you.) Sorry for the inconveniences! There should be an update for the app version with a fix available soonish!

Kind regards,

Mollymauk

• there is no problem logging in at the computer ( we can post this replies and talk here because we are logged in ^^; ....)

the problem is the iphone application does not work, it is useless.

the player above has a different problem than me.

for me, i cannot even enter my email/password and press LOGIN. the login button is not pressable.

try getting logged in using facebook, the username is not me.

i have no idea what is happening.

my user name is exactly as it reads here in this forum, nothing else.

i unstall, install again, unstall, install again and the problem persists.

iphone 6 plus, latest IOS update.

will not work also in my iPad, also latest IOS

• I was refering to the posted screenshot by Player_2663 and assumed you had the same problem, sorry for that!

I just tried to make sure I could yes I don't have any problems. Is this only since the update?

Kind regards,

Mollymauk

• Mollymauk, you will make me a very happy person if you can make me login in to mmy iphone / ipad application!!

this is since i started playing this game, it never allowed me a login into the cellphone application, so i can only play from my home cmputer which is so limiting!!

YouTube

here, i filmed myself trying to login into the application instaled in my ipad. i was filmoning with my iphone, but the situation is same in both devices.

• Hm. :/

Could you tell me what the error message says that you get after you've entered your data and tried to log in?

• Hm. :/

Could you tell me what the error message says that you get after you've entered your data and tried to log in?

after i entered my data to login into my account (in the first time i made a mistake, and tried to login as new account) nothing happens because if you watch the video, the login button is useless, unpressable, cannot press.

and now, with the application new update, things got even worse.

it will not move from the photohraph with the red train.

the login window never comes.

• after i entered my data to login into my account (in the first time i made a mistake, and tried to login as new account) nothing happens because if you watch the video, the login button is useless, unpressable, cannot press.

and now, with the application new update, things got even worse.

it will not move from the photohraph with the red train.

the login window never comes.

I have two ideas regarding this:

1. Maybe try to delete the app and then switch the language on your device to English before re-installing the app so it's gonna be in English and then try again.

2. Maybe and just maybe -- this is a total shot in the dark -- delete the ★s from your name and try again. I'm imagining that the app has problems displaying your username, which is unlikely, but it doesn't hurt to try, right? (I can also do it for you if you want to.)

Please tell me if neither of this works and I will try to come up with another solution.

Kind regards,

Mollymauk

• Mollymauk

my iPad (seen in the video) is in Japanese, but my cellphone (has exact same problem as my ipad, Rail Nation application does not work) is in English.

I deleted the application, installed again and now not even the login winow appears.

Only the photograph oh the red train, and nothing happens, in both devices.

both devices updated to the latest IOS

• I'm playing on my iPhone as well and I don't have any problems whatsoever. We do have an iPhone 6 here for testing purposes, so I'll try to recreate your issue and then hit you up again. Sorry for the inconveniences, but I really can't say how to fix this from here right now.

• I'm playing on my iPhone as well and I don't have any problems whatsoever. We do have an iPhone 6 here for testing purposes, so I'll try to recreate your issue and then hit you up again. Sorry for the inconveniences, but I really can't say how to fix this from here right now.

thank you very much for your kindness and reply Mollymauk

i went to sleep, left it loading in the red train photograph, woke up 6 hours later and it was still in the red train photograph.

for an addicted player like me who wants to play when i have nothing to do at work (often) this is VERY frustrating. there is no computers at my work.

only at my home.

so i am there missing the game, i have even invented xcuses not to go to work because of worker, end game etc etc but then my salary gets cut.

iphone 6 plus here.

latest IOS

ipad Air 2

latest IOS

any other application working normally.

phone capacity about half full only. (yes, i have deleted many applications to see if rail nation application would work, but no )

please make the application work in any of my devices that i can take to work with me. and no, i cannot take my laptop, my boss will kill me/fire me )))))

sincerely

addicted to rail nation Yuki

• You are very welcome, Yuki.

What you can try is deleting all app data from your phone, following these steps:

1. Tap Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage.
    2. In the top section (Storage), tap Manage Storage.
    3. Select an app that's taking up a lot of space.
    4. Take a look at the entry for Documents & Data. If this is taking up more than 500MB, it's worth deleting and reinstalling the app to clear the space.
    5. Tap Delete App, then head to the App Store to re-download it. This will be a clean install without all the data and documents.

Might not help, but you never know.

If I get something else I'll post back here.

Kind regards and sorry for not being able to come up with a solution,

Mollymauk