• I want to be able to stop showing the bonus ticket when I collect bonuses from the team.

It's very irritating to me when I'm trying to collect bonuses quickly...

So I suggest that this option can be turned off!

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

Rail Nation Engine Compare EN DE FR RU

• Now it's a bit better than before.

Before the ticket was displayed at the station.

It now appears directly.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Erfolg ist die Fähigkeit, ohne Verlust der Begeisterung von einem Misserfolg zum anderen zu gelangen.

Успех - это способность переходить от одной неудачи к другой без потери энтузиазма.

• I like this a lot better, if i don't want to scratch the ticket right away i just klik it away and if i want to scratch it i don't have to go first to the station and then back to the map. So i believe it's an improvement.

• Now it's better! This is the truth!

But for me it is also annoying.

Here's how it is with me

I see the bonuses and I'm starting to push them.

But the ticket appears. and I keep clicking bonuses ... but bonuses are no longer collected...

and that annoys me.

At least, make the game that the bonus collection continues even when the ticket is shown!

• I like this a lot better, if i don't want to scratch the ticket right away i just klik it away and if i want to scratch it i don't have to go first to the station and then back to the map. So i believe it's an improvement.

I agree Perdita, it is an improvement. It doesn't take long at all to scratch the ticket.

If you already have Lotto tickets in the Lotto building (other than the daily bonus one), you can't win new Lotto tickets from clicking station buildings anyways, so why the rush to keep zooming around collecting bonuses when you can't win a Lotto ticket?

Unless there's no one else online, it's better to allow someone else in your association a chance to win a Lotto ticket. Someone who needs the Lotto ticket and is trying to get a missing bonus train! Another bonus train in the association is good for the team!

It irks me in some servers I have played on when players who have all the bonus trains and a cupboard full of Lotto tickets stashed away are greedy and rush around grabbing the station bonuses even though it's clear someone else is trying to collect them too.

• If you already have Lotto tickets in the Lotto building (other than the daily bonus one), you can't win new Lotto tickets from clicking station buildings anyways, so why the rush to keep zooming around collecting bonuses when you can't win a Lotto ticket?

I didn't know this. Are you sure as I am pretty confident that I have picked them up during era 1 before i have reached 1k prestige?

• We've talked to Support in the past about why Lotto tickets weren't coming up and this was the response we got. We've monitored it in our own association and can confirm this is correct.

If you're storing Lotto tickets, then you won't win a ticket when collecting station bonuses. When you use the tickets, you'll be able to win new ones collecting station bonuses again.

• I like the new feature too that the ticket pops-up and if you want you can scratch it right away and continue collecting the bonusses.

I understand Hear me Roar too, if you are in an asso with a lot a fanatic collectors is the pop-up slowing you down. Creating a check box if you want to have the ticket with a pop-up or wait to collect it at a time of your own choice. More or less the same as you can do with the pop-up screen for the daily login bonus.

Everybody happy :)

• If I've got already got the bonus trains and am storing Lotto tickets then I leave the bonuses for others to collect, if they're still sitting there after 5 mins I look to see if anyone else is online and post a note asking someone if they'd like to get the bonuses and a chance to win a lotto ticket.

If it's late at night and no one is around, then I just go ahead and collect the bonuses, it's also important to keep the money coming in from the station buildings ;)