Legendary offer popoup mighthave some issues

• yes, it is all broken in the japanese server too JP01

if you change the language to English, you see exactly like the above image.

if you have the language as Japanese, then you see images only, because the language is broken and no, clearing everything does not solve the problem

Samisu

Mollymauk

• May I hijack your account for a minute? Then I could check if it has anything to do with your account? Because I don't see a problem when I log in with mine.

Kind regards,

Mollymauk

• May I hijack your account for a minute? Then I could check if it has anything to do with your account? Because I don't see a problem when I log in with mine.

Kind regards,

Mollymauk

do i have to get out of rail nation so you can get into my account?

by all means, use me to solve the problem ^^;

• do i have to get out of rail nation so you can get into my account?

by all means, use me to solve the problem ^^

(Sorry for the delay: lunch break.)

The good news is that I have the same issue logging in with your account. The bad is, that I don't get any error messages or anything that could help me to figure out why. As you see I'm trying all kinds of different things. (Like making our names match.)

It seems like the language packages for Japanese don't get uploaded for your account but I can't figure out why and how to fix it. Playing in English seems possible, though? Only the server names don't get displayed, right?

I'll keep looking into this and will let you know if I figure something else out. As about right now I can only advise you to change your name into something without the stars, because this and that's what catched me curious is, that the stars don't show up in the server for some reason, while for me, after changing my name into something with stars, they did. I don't think that this will fix the problem, but you could try.

Kind regards,

Mollymauk

• you can enter my account again @Mollymauk ^^;

i just want to play 20 minutes more then i go to work for 7 hours and it is all yours, please use me if you can try to fix the problem!! \(^^)/

• you can enter my account again @Mollymauk ^^;

i just want to play 20 minutes more then i go to work for 7 hours and it is all yours, please use me if you can try to fix the problem!! \(^^)/

no city names

(see my system notificatioins and you can see that the factories only say north, or west or south, but no city name.

now in era one, no problem but when i am connected to 10-20 cities, not knowing which city they talk about is HUGE problem!

Also no play names

(check player names from my account. One deputy and one newbie from my account, they are no names now)

• Alright. For me just the server name was missing. I've been contacting the devs about this, maybe one of them can help somehow, because I really have no ideas anymore. We might hijack your account some more today, but I can't promise anything.

Kind regards,
    Mollymauk

• no problem ^^;

i am happy to do anything to help solve the mistery ^^;

i will leave for work in 10 minutes, not return until 7 hours later, and since i cannot play in the cellphone applicatioin because it doesnt work for me (maybe because my account is broken?? (O_O) ?? ) i will not be logging in into any server in this time.

• no problem ^^;

i am happy to do anything to help solve the mistery ^^;

i will leave for work in 10 minutes, not return until 7 hours later, and since i cannot play in the cellphone applicatioin because it doesnt work for me (maybe because my account is broken?? (O_O) ?? ) i will not be logging in into any server in this time.

As far as I can tell, there might really be something wrong with your account?! Maybe really change your name into something that's only letters.

• Hei Stubaski

please try to delete cache and cookies.

after this the textstrings should be there :) This sometimes could happen after an update.

Greetings,
    pia

I have cleared the cache and it didn't help.

While I appreciate your tentative, consider that this is NEW content, as such, it shouldn't be cached in any way, shape or form and suggesting to clear the cache isn't ideal, this is a bug that should be passed on a dev.

What I believe happened here is that the code has been deployed during the maintanance, however, some updated database has not been deployed and for thar reason the strings are not able to find a match and you see the string itself.

Just tell whoever has done the deployment that he's probably forgot to run some SQL, it's probably something silly like the locale DB not being updated.

Currently playing on:

M1.201 Scandinavia

• Hei @★YUKI★

we propably found the problem for your problem with the japanese texts.

It could be, that this only happens, if you turn of the game tour screen in the loading screen.

I will check tomorrow, if I could activate it somehow for you again, so you could check if all textes are back to normal on your server.

Greetings,

Pia

• Pia_BF

Mollymauk

I am back from work

\(^^)/

First I must say I am VERY thankful for the attempts to repair the issues with JP01. Thank you very much for providing great support!

(this is different from being thankful for finding a solution/totally repairing the problem. I am thankful because you two took time to listen to me and help me. Very very much appreciated!! )

Yes, by all means turn the screen tour again on and I am thankful you will try to do it.