Loss of engine

• Moved engine to museum and lost an engine sport should be 9 with career and era engine will not let me recover additional engine to get 9th spot. Please fix.

• GrtUncMick This isn't always a bug -- sometimes it's a matter of you owning so many engines (slots) that you can't buy another one.

Your Engine House level determines two things:

- how many engine slots can be actively running at once (this is what's in your Trains list)

- how many engine slots you can own at once (this is your Trains list PLUS your Museum)

Of course, it has no bearing on your Career engine or any bonus engines.

So let's say you have a level 7 Engine House. That will allow you to use up to 7 slots of purchased engines at a time, and own up to 15 slots at a time. If you move engines to your Museum when you buy new/better ones, you will likely run out of room at some point.

That's generally what's happened when players run into the problem of not having room to buy another engine even though they've apparently made room by moving one to the Museum, so it's worth taking a look at your numbers to see if that's where your issue is :) If it's not, then by all means you can have Pia take a look or submit a ticket to the Support team for your server.

Hope that helps!

• I recently purchased a gold package, and was gifted a bonus train along with it. The unfortunate part, is that i cannot see the damn thing in my train list. Can some one please fix this.

• I recently purchased a gold package, and was gifted a bonus train along with it. The unfortunate part, is that i cannot see the damn thing in my train list. Can some one please fix this.

I'm sorry to hear the bonus engine is not available or visible. Please contact game support from the game world where your engine is missing (where you made the purchase).