Bank limit too small

• I feel that I am being penalised for being successful in this round. My bank is at its maximum with a $30k limit. Before I retire at night I spend everything on investments, buildings waggons etc, yet when I get up I have gone over my limit and lost money. I appreciate I could double this to $60k if I spent real money and bought a package, but I am playing this as an excellent free game.

Is this something you would look at improving?

• The bank at the express versions of the game have a double limit. This is one more reason I prefer express scenarios.

Also laboratory level 25 = 80 points (slow version = 40 points)

I always play with the plus account in my most succesful servers and I am like you above.

I go to sleep, I spend money on expanding buildings, factory investments, but like today, I slept too much. I wake up, bank is all full I dont know how many hours (.>_<.)

Let us hope the staff agrees to gives us more limit for the bank!

\(^^)/

• I also play on an express server for such reasons. I recommend you!

• I'm pretty sure it's designed that way so that people "must" play with + account if they want to exploit their full potential (true also for the researcher for example).

• Guys, how do you play without the package +? This is sheer torment. I could not bear the game without the package +. Although with the bank it would be really possible to do more. Sometimes, once a night, the bank overflows with the pack, but I would like to sleep at night, but not to go into the game to clean the bank.

• Indeed one of the advantages of the plus package is double bank but special in the higher era's when your bank is to low i have a few tips if you don't want to buy gold, you can get plus by doing gold competitions, save your gold up to buy the plus account in the later era's so you got also the bigger bank at the end of the server when your income will be higher further you can collect the bonus from other players in your association when you have the chance to win a ticket or watch video's when you also have a small chance to win a ticket.

• Boys and girls...what about change you tactics and give your bank a higher priority ?

Well, you can buy plus account and double your account. But it's much cheaper to change your tactics. It's not that difficult to take a look on your train list and see, how much your trains will earn next 8 or 10 hours, Than compare it with your limit. Is it enough, not enough ? Ups, not enough, ok, so focus on it.

I played a lot of rounds without plus account and yes, sometimes the bank account limit is not high enough...but it's jus the same with plus account. Some days you earn more money than expectet over night...because the city is growing, because majorities are changing or whatever.

But basicliy it's on you to think about your tactics....with or without higher limit....and I see no reason, why there should be changes....it's good, as it is.

• I agree Streitaxt. The bank limit should not be a problem with proper planning. Adjust your trains so that they are hauling lower paying goods if your bank will be full within your offline period.

On SoE it is easy to switch to a lesser paying good at the Landmark but it is still possible on classic/east-west US

• Perdita How about adding an extra tier, a extra-plus acc, that allows x4 bank and double RP storage?

Right now the RP fills up in something like 13h, which is really tough if the time between waking up and going to work doesn't allow for logging in and spending them. Also 60M bank is pretty thin considering what it costs to upgrade it there.

So if normal +acc costs 150/week, maybe this could cost 200~?

Now excuse me, I've got a train line to run!

• Perdita How about adding an extra tier, a extra-plus acc, that allows x4 bank and double RP storage?

Right now the RP fills up in something like 13h, which is really tough if the time between waking up and going to work doesn't allow for logging in and spending them. Also 60M bank is pretty thin considering what it costs to upgrade it there.

So if normal +acc costs 150/week, maybe this could cost 200~?

First class IDEA !!! \(^^)/

I COMPLETELY SUPPORT YOUR IDEA AND WOULD HAPPILY BUY THIS SPECIAL PLUS ACCOUNT.

AND I AGREE, 60 MILLION IS TOO LITTLE LIMIT. IT SHOULD BE 100 MILLION NORMALLY.

SORRY FOR THE BIG LETTERS.

MY COMPUTER HAS BECOME CRAZY.

• Thanks for all the ideas and feedback.

The Bank (and Lab) have a max limit for a reason. It is part of the game play and adds strategy to your decisions, when to level up each building.

But, what if there was a premium feature that you could use to double the max limit of your bank account and Laboratory for a day. You could call this a vacation mode, and when you return you have more to spend. Would it break the balance? Instead of using a sitter, you could activate a premium mode and you don't have to visit the game in 24 hours until your money/RPs hit the roof.

Just an idea, not at all thought out through - but it would be fun to hear what other ways there are to keep the strategic decision making with building upgrades and also give more freedom when needed.

For example the feature of split laboratory (either upgrade the speed at which RPs are generated or upgrade the max limit of RPs you can hold) - what if bank worked the same way?

• That would be a good idea, only you have to keep an eye when that you have spend your money before that bought extra day ends, else you're losing that money anyway

• So your idea of "strategic game decision" is what exactly to be clear?

When I had a job that was 12-hour shifts at a powerplant with nearly an hours commute single way, is that what would constitute "bad game strategy"?

Since those 14h are longer than the 12.5h full cap of the laboratory? That "vacation-mode" would have been 3-6 days/week depending on the shiftcycle btw.

• So your idea of "strategic game decision" is what exactly to be clear?

As I have said previously, you have the ability to adjust your strategy in the game. Here are two possible strategic decisions:-

1. Maybe one option is that you decide to haul lesser paying close goods, or those from a longer distance.

2. Maybe you choose to haul fully integrated, even though it pays less than hauling direct.

• As I have said previously, you have the ability to adjust your strategy in the game. Here are two possible strategic decisions:-

1. Maybe one option is that you decide to haul lesser paying close goods, or those from a longer distance.

2. Maybe you choose to haul fully integrated, even though it pays less than hauling direct.

Did you read what you replied on?

This still doesnt adress the short cap on the laboratory.

Also deliberatly playing a worse game for the sake of not hitting caps doesn't seem very strategic in regards to the bank either.

• You are not deliberately playing a worse game, you are playing strategically. If you only haul the best paying goods then who hauls the lesser goods, or do you rely on others to do the dirty work?

I thought the thread was actually about the Bank Limits, so not sure why the lab has been brought in to it. That should be discussed separately imo, however the same applies. Developing your station is part of your strategy, you need to work out which works best for you and it may not be the same in every round.

• Did you read what you replied on?

This still doesnt adress the short cap on the laboratory.

Also deliberatly playing a worse game for the sake of not hitting caps doesn't seem very strategic in regards to the bank either.

Locomotius Prime I completely agree with you.

Because something is not done, we are forced to play a worse game and they call it strategy? Now this is funny (or very sad!!)

They are clearly benefiting people who have many many many free time, but I have observed that also many Rail Nation customers are working adults with busy lifes, not a child who can stay and live in the game.

Expanding the bank limit is a simple, easy solution and will benefit 100% of customers, even the ones who cannot understand why this is being requested...