Invitation to Corp

• when ever i open the invitation screen the game freezes. anyone else have this problem? i think we have too many invites out, yet are unable to remove them:SX/

• I have been invited to join another asso, but when ever i click on the tick, or go to join the other asso(by clicking on the 'apply button, i am not able to get any where.

• Code
    1. I have been trying to get a player into association for days, but it always gives me the usual problem
    2. "error 19, the client is obsolete". Can someone help me?
  • Code
    1. I have been trying to get a player into association for days, but it always gives me the usual problem
    2. "error 19, the client is obsolete". Can someone help me?

Is there room in your association or are all the spots filled and you need to upgrade the HQ?

• or the player already moved to another corp

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I have been the chair of Fire Dragons for about 9 rounds or 10 or more and for some reason one of the deputys was put chair while he was not online and neither was I..and nether of us knows how it happened..can you look into how this happened and why it happened of of the suddened...he would like to know also?? we both were off line when it happened...thanks Docsbabe US 102 Grand Central

;) Who knows what Tomorrow will bring:?: